Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Spawnded Guild open to all! --PvE, PvP, crafting, lottery, vamp/wolf bites--

Jaylaggy
Jaylaggy
Well met friends!

We are a moderate, mature guild partaking in PvE, PvP, exploration, crafting, and social activities. We originated as a gaming clan on the release of ESO. Ebonheart Pact is our home alliance and where our loyalties lie(but everyone is welcomed).

The guild leader and Co-leaders freely give out werewolf and vampire bites.

We also run weekly lotteries for winnings as low as 4,000 gold and the jackpot is all the gold in the guild bank!!

Any excess funds from lottery goes to weekly purchase of guild trader.

If you are interested in joining our 150+ Member clan and growing or want to try your luck in the Spawnded Lottery, leave your Gamertag in the comments below!

Looking forward to seeing you in Cyrodiil

Edited by Jaylaggy on July 29, 2015 8:03PM
  • gabbardt1000
    gabbardt1000
    Soul Shriven
    Big were wolf fan and looking for a good guild to play with tired of being solo
  • Jaylaggy
    Jaylaggy
    @gabbardt1000 what's your Gamertag and I'll send ya an inv

If you see me on, msg me and I'll get ya a wolf bite if u need one still
    Edited by Jaylaggy on July 30, 2015 7:08AM
  • blaze126
    blaze126
    Soul Shriven
    Can I join GT: blaze126
  • Jaylaggy
    Jaylaggy
    @blaze126 sent ya an inv

Welcome to the spawnded!
  • jlgamer
    jlgamer
    Soul Shriven
    i currently have a lv 8 woodelf (aldmeri) but am looking for a decent group of mature people to play with, and wouldnt mind starting a new character to do so. what time of day are you guys active?
    GT: jan0s36
    feel free to message me on XBL
  • Jaylaggy
    Jaylaggy
    @jlgamer I think the majority of players are on evening and late night cuz most have jobs and families

Inv sent and welcome to the spawnded!
    Edited by Jaylaggy on July 30, 2015 7:25PM