Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Am I the only one not able to download the update on X1?

Pipjapp
Pipjapp
✭✭
Every time I try and update my console says there is a problem with the update. All my other games and apps work and Hardline updated earlier today. The only game I am having issues with is ESOTU.
  • Caspur
    Caspur
    ✭✭✭
    I was having the some problem. After I did a hard reset mine downloaded fine. Did you try that?
    A place where everything and nothing exists, this is my playground.
    Options
  • Pipjapp
    Pipjapp
    ✭✭
    Twice and still no luck. I'll see if it works when I get back.
    Options
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, @Pipjapp. Do you happen to have a screenshot of the exact error you're seeing?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Luthuana
    Luthuana
    Soul Shriven
    Mine's acting like it's trying to re-download the entire game. It's been an hour and I'm still only at 2%. Tried a hard reset already and that didn't work.
    Options
  • 05Griz
    05Griz
    Hi, I don't even get an option to download the update.

When the server went down to be patched last night, was there not supposed top be a 1.6gb update to download today? I have reset Xbox & internet 3 times & still get nothing & my Xbox is set to download the updates when they appear.

Bit confused :(
    I miss my Wife. But my aim is getting better.
    Options
  • Pipjapp
    Pipjapp
    ✭✭
    I gave it a few hours while I was at work and it started downloading. Acting a little weird though it just jumped from 2% to 40%.
    Options
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    I had the same problem. I hard reset my Xbox and that fixed it.
    Options
  • Luthuana
    Luthuana
    Soul Shriven
    Pipjapp wrote: »
    I gave it a few hours while I was at work and it started downloading. Acting a little weird though it just jumped from 2% to 40%.

Mine did the same thing. It's finally done as of a couple hours ago. After about four hours it said "Ready to Start" so I opened the game. On my dashboard, it said it was only at 3%, but inside the game it said it was at 47%. Once I exited, then it jumped to 8% on my dashboard. The whole thing is just whompy.
    Options
  • LaxWoW18
    LaxWoW18
    mine was stuck at 3% for about 20 minutes but then i saw that world of tanks was available so when i started that download the update instantly completed. was kinda weird but whatever... it works now haha.
    Options
  • andriks
    andriks
    ✭✭
    Mine gets stuck at 1% and t tells me there was a problem with the connection but there isn't any
    Options
  • fluffu
    fluffu
    Yesterday I got DC´s every 15 mins, today I cant login because of "an unexpected error"... whats going on here?
    Options
  • Gibboh
    Gibboh
    Soul Shriven
    I have this issue, im not even being prompted to download the update..
    Options