The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Am I the only one not able to download the update on X1?

Pipjapp
Pipjapp
✭✭
Every time I try and update my console says there is a problem with the update. All my other games and apps work and Hardline updated earlier today. The only game I am having issues with is ESOTU.
  • Caspur
    Caspur
    ✭✭✭
    I was having the some problem. After I did a hard reset mine downloaded fine. Did you try that?
    A place where everything and nothing exists, this is my playground.
    Options
  • Pipjapp
    Pipjapp
    ✭✭
    Twice and still no luck. I'll see if it works when I get back.
    Options
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, @Pipjapp. Do you happen to have a screenshot of the exact error you're seeing?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Luthuana
    Luthuana
    Soul Shriven
    Mine's acting like it's trying to re-download the entire game. It's been an hour and I'm still only at 2%. Tried a hard reset already and that didn't work.
    Options
  • 05Griz
    05Griz
    Hi, I don't even get an option to download the update.

When the server went down to be patched last night, was there not supposed top be a 1.6gb update to download today? I have reset Xbox & internet 3 times & still get nothing & my Xbox is set to download the updates when they appear.

Bit confused :(
    I miss my Wife. But my aim is getting better.
    Options
  • Pipjapp
    Pipjapp
    ✭✭
    I gave it a few hours while I was at work and it started downloading. Acting a little weird though it just jumped from 2% to 40%.
    Options
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    I had the same problem. I hard reset my Xbox and that fixed it.
    Options
  • Luthuana
    Luthuana
    Soul Shriven
    Pipjapp wrote: »
    I gave it a few hours while I was at work and it started downloading. Acting a little weird though it just jumped from 2% to 40%.

Mine did the same thing. It's finally done as of a couple hours ago. After about four hours it said "Ready to Start" so I opened the game. On my dashboard, it said it was only at 3%, but inside the game it said it was at 47%. Once I exited, then it jumped to 8% on my dashboard. The whole thing is just whompy.
    Options
  • LaxWoW18
    LaxWoW18
    mine was stuck at 3% for about 20 minutes but then i saw that world of tanks was available so when i started that download the update instantly completed. was kinda weird but whatever... it works now haha.
    Options
  • andriks
    andriks
    ✭✭
    Mine gets stuck at 1% and t tells me there was a problem with the connection but there isn't any
    Options
  • fluffu
    fluffu
    Yesterday I got DC´s every 15 mins, today I cant login because of "an unexpected error"... whats going on here?
    Options
  • Gibboh
    Gibboh
    Soul Shriven
    I have this issue, im not even being prompted to download the update..
    Options