Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

It Hurts When I PVE - Aldmeri Dominion Crafting Guild

Ewokninja
Ewokninja
✭✭
Good afternoon fellow adventurers! We are but a small guild looking to grow, and we are hoping we are the right fit for you! We as a group aim at helping and supporting all players interesting in the crafting aspect of the game. Our guild bank is aimed at supplying other guild members with materials, including pieces of equipment to help grow the amount of traits that you currently have in your vast knowledge base, as well as supporting one another with raw materials so as to help everyone level their very skilled trades. If you are interested in crafting that amazing bow that you can shoot an enemy in the face with, or those dual wield swords to slice and dice your way to the top in PVP, this just made be the guild for you! Drop your GT in the comments below if you would be interested, or feel free to yell into your mic really loudly and send that voice clip off to EPiletlCBoss1 (he loves having his eardrums blown out so make it LOUD!), or feel free to drop me a message on XBL (my GT can be found in my forum signature). See you in Cyrodiil, or Greenshade, or where ever you may be lost currently!
Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

Xbox One GT: Choncho29
  • Ewokninja
    Ewokninja
    ✭✭
    Oh and one more thing! BAND App is available for all discussions crafting related! Whether this is bragging that you know the daedric and dwemer motiffs or even if you want to rub in someones face that your crafted set is better than theirs! Just let us know if you have an account on BAND, or created one after joining, and we will have an invite sent your way so you may join in on the shenanigans! I believe it is a public profile, so you may even try searching It Hurts When I PVE, but if you cant find it, its just another reason to go ahead and scream message EPileptlCBoss1, cause you know, he is the leader and all...blame goes to him.

• Ewokninja
    Ewokninja
    ✭✭
    Once we get enough member, we will work on guild traders to sell overflow of product that may not be used by members to help out the guild as well.