Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking for people to play with and a guild

Headgas
Headgas
Just looking for people to play with and a guild to join. It's losing its fun playing alone haha. hit me up.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi!
    there are 6 different servers, and each server has 3 different alliances. So only 1 of every 18 people reading this will be able to play with you. I would suggest stating what platform (PC, XBOX, PSN), region (NA or EU) and alliance (I asume thats AD, cause you posted in that thread??).

I am on the PC, EU mega server in AD (most of the time)
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Headgas
    Headgas
    I'm on Xbox one on the north American server that's all I remember.
  • xScAtTyMoNKeYx
    hey i have a fb page where you can find a guild and get help on the games its

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ESOXBONEC/
  • Pelagius
    Pelagius
    Headgas wrote: »
    I'm on Xbox one on the north American server that's all I remember.

I'm also on the NA server for xbox. I have a AD (aldmeri dominion) and an EP (Ebonheart Pact) character. I just started both, but I'm happy to do some quests with you. Gamertag is in the signature. Send me a friend request.
    xbox| HaWkMAN2121
    pc| smit2634
    server| NA
  • Headgas
    Headgas
    I don't have facebook
  • Headgas
    Headgas
    Monst3rXHeadgas is my gamer tag. Hit me up!
  • ZOS_ArtG
    Hello Headgas,

We will now be moving this thread over to the XBOX One NA subsection in hopes that this will help you find your guild much more quickly.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • JBlaze
    JBlaze
    Covenant Assassins is a Daggerfell Covenant Guild with mature/adult players.
    We would be happy to assist you, have low levels as well as high levels.
    If interested msg x4thIDx JBlaze.
    See you on the battlefield
  • austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

like us on facebook also -> "Pact Legion"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

we will be dabbing in PvP, dungeons, quests, trials, everything.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "DrTouchYouRight"

**i just created the guild. working on recruiting members. guild tax will be implimented once we have numbers to aquire a guild trader and keep one consistently**

upon joining you will have to attend a very brief/short "training" session. just to fill you in on guild details (on the website and facebook page) and also how we run in pvp.
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx