Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[XBOX ONE] [NA SERVER] Looking for Social Guild

TwitchKitten
TwitchKitten
Soul Shriven
Hi everybody!

I'm Twitch, a 25 year old Aussie gamer chick playing on the NA servers (because we aren't cool enough to get our own servers apparently LOL). Looking for a friendly, social guild, preferably 18+. I'm playing Daggerfall Covenant (Breton Sorcerer) at the moment and will be rolling a Templar (not decided on which Alliance for that one yet) once I get my DC toon off the ground. Not sure yet which will be my main but for a good guild I would be willing to start my templar early.

Just reply with your guild description or send me a message on XBox. My XBox gamertag is TwitchKitten
Edited by TwitchKitten on July 19, 2015 8:39AM
  • LCBiddy13
    LCBiddy13

We are a mature guild focused on player leveling PVP, PvE, and dungeons. We also have a lot of master crafts man in different areas of crafting. We are currently looking to recruit active players looking to have fun and who enjoy playing with other players. For invites reply to this thread or message LC Biddy13, shifty x, MrBigBarrick
    We also have a lot of players that are very helpful in anyway possible, feel free to ask. Guild Bank, Tabard, and guild store available to all new members. N/A Xbox.
  • austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

like us on facebook also -> "Pact Legion"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

we will be dabbing in PvP, dungeons, quests, trials, everything.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "DrTouchYouRight"

**i just created the guild. working on recruiting members. guild tax will be implimented once we have numbers to aquire a guild trader and keep one consistently**
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx