Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking For Mature Guild Ebonheart

JuJu_314
JuJu_314
Soul Shriven
I'm looking for a mature guild, that will also be fun. I'm still a little new to the game but I'm loving it so far and would be interested in end game content once I reach that part.

GT: II Cr0ssFir3 II. (No period) I's are i. 0 is a zero.
  • hawkeye56
    hawkeye56
    if your still looking I can help with that my GT is HAWKEYE1456, hit me up
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    I run a guild called Fairy Tail and we ate close knit community full of fun players that's sure to keep you laughing while you lay the smack down on some Daedra. Before I was speculatings but NOW I'm SURE some of us just dont SLEEP!!! My guild is 24/7 someone is always online.my gt is Daishin15 and I approve of this message
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • JuJu_314
    JuJu_314
    Soul Shriven
    I sent you a friend request Daishin15

Thanks for the help
  • austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

like us on facebook also -> "Pact Legion"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

we will be dabbing in PvP, dungeons, quests, trials, everything.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "DrTouchYouRight"

**i just created the guild. working on recruiting members. guild tax will be implimented once we have numbers to aquire a guild trader and keep one consistently**
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx