Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Healer looking for a guild - Ebonheart Pact

CrypticEasy
I'm looking for a guild to join. I'm 17 and I'm looking for a group of friendly players to group up and explore Tamriel with. I can't play every single day, I do play somewhat often though (3-5 days a week). My character I've been using is a level 16 Argonian Templar, I play as a healer. Please leave a reply below if you want me to join your guild, and I'll check it out.
Also, I may have a friend who would want to join with me.
Edited by CrypticEasy on July 7, 2015 6:30PM
  • SnugSilver1
    My guild is small but I'll be glad to add you if you'd like
  • CrypticEasy
    bump
  • DGCGHOST
    DGCGHOST
    Come and see us over at DGC Gaming, we have a large ESO guild but also a thriving community of over 400 people

Http://dgcgaming.net/forum.php
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    I run a guild called Fairy Tail. We would love to have you join us for some crazy adventures. My GT is Daishin15
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • SnugSilver1
    Hey crypticeasy if you wanna join my guild message me GT SnugSilver and let me know
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
  • austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

like us on facebook also -> "Pact Legion"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

we will be dabbing in PvP, dungeons, quests, trials, everything.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "DrTouchYouRight"

**i just created the guild. working on recruiting members. guild tax will be implimented once we have numbers to aquire a guild trader and keep one consistently**
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx