Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

[PS4] [AD] [NA] Guild Recruitment

FrostyigLoo
Small guild currently at 50 members. Looking to recruit fellow like minded players. Mature guild. We are currently looking to expand to approx. 100 member to 125member max capacity. Looking to remain a small cohesive guild that helps each other with crafting, ww and vamp bites, etch... We are at the point where our members are starting to hit the vet rank curve. We do not focus on a guild trader. Our current focus is PvE and generally like to run dungeons and daily missions every day. For communication we like to use guild chat as well as texting app GroupMe for organizing groups.

PM frostyiGloo via PSN for more information or invite.
  • FrostyigLoo
    Recruiting
  • Sicklordsolar
    I will like to check out your guild, send me an invite if you will,psn: sick_lord_sol
    My main toon is vet8 dragonknight, Also working on lv31 templar and lv10 nighblade all are aldmeri dominion.
    No regrets.
    But if you must...
    Regret something you have done ,not something that you haven't.
    Psn: sick_lord_sol
  • FrostyigLoo
    Invite sent, welcome!
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Any chance i could join your guild? I'm currently a lv 32 Dragonknight
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • Roguesw
    Roguesw
    send me a message on PSN. PhysiquedParrot
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Oh & my psn is AlphaCrucis-Crux
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • Barafan
    Barafan
    If your guild is LGBT friendly, I'd be interested in joining. Main is a level 20 half-healing/half-DPS Templar (I plan to switch to a more healing-focused build once I'm max level).
    29 male IRL, live on the East coast, play times vary from day to day. I have played other ES games, as well as other MMOs (including EQ and WoW raid content).
    PSN is Rear_Assault if you have any questions for me.
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    Psn thepatriotmind
    “There is no pain greater than this; not the cut of a jagged-edged dagger nor the fire of a dragon’s breath. Nothing burns in your heart like the emptiness of losing something, someone, before you truly have learned of its value. Often now I lift my cup in a futile toast, an apology to ears that cannot hear.”
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • leadinairhope
    leadinairhope
    Soul Shriven
    Me and a couple of friends I game with are looking for a group of appropriately leveled individuals to run dungeons and other 4-player content. I created a LF post trying to find others to group with: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199838/looking-for-people-to-run-4-player-pve-content-ad-mature#latest

If we sound like we will fit into your group, please send us invites. Our PSN's are leadinair-hope and marneland.
  • FrostyigLoo
    All invites sent, apologize for the delay. Future applicants please msg me via psn as I do not get notifications on the forums.
  • OatmealSoldier
    I would be interested in joining. My PSN is OatmealSoldier
  • FrostyigLoo
    Recruitment remains active!

@OatmealSoldier invite will be sent when servers are up again
  • mikalb5289
    mikalb5289
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining currently at lvl 16 night elf al. Dominion na sever but stationed in Germany atm. Just need people to run with and do things together
  • FrostyigLoo
    @mikalb5289 invite will be sent out later today. Most are vet players so grouping may be difficult. But some are making alts. And there are other mates who are area round 20to 30 as well as few new players too.
  • FrostyigLoo
    Guild recruitment remains active, currently 75 members. Many crafters, ww, vampires. Good cohesive group of all levels
  • hlklng
    hlklng
    HEY if you're still looking add me: Dorrek-VIII