The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Appearance Change

Jackod
Jackod
✭✭
I would really like to be able to change my characters appearance (even if it was a cash shop option). After getting through the game and getting high in the vet levels which required many hours of gameplay I just want to change a few things on my character without having to start the whole game again. I find this to be a very important feature that needs to be implemented due to this game having a big role playing aspect. Please Zenimax can you please put this into the game, I wouldn't even mind if it was a small cash shop purchase.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please use search function of the forums there are threads about this already.

please-allow-character-appearance-changes
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Jackod
    Jackod
    ✭✭
    Oh sorry, will try and remove it :) thanks for the heads up
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jackod wrote: »

We all forget about it. Its not just you.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No problems, everyone has done it at least once, but you can't remove threads, you just have to let them die and sink.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Jackod
    Jackod
    ✭✭

No problems, everyone has done it at least once, but you can't remove threads, you just have to let them die and sink.

Realised after 10 minutes of searching :P
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would really like to be able to change my characters appearance (even if it was a cash shop option). After getting through the game and getting high in the vet levels which required many hours of gameplay I just want to change a few things on my character without having to start the whole game again. I find this to be a very important feature that needs to be implemented due to this game having a big role playing aspect. Please Zenimax can you please put this into the game, I wouldn't even mind if it was a small cash shop purchase.

Is this ever going to go live? I want to make some tweaks... My character has been in game for a long time now.

For role playing purposes, I'd like to show him age, have some battle scars, and carry a little more weight than when he first started his journey.