Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daggerfall Covernant clan for Xbox One (Australia)

StickmanRyan
StickmanRyan
Soul Shriven
Hi all,
We are currently looking for other players who are looking to play alongside others, as well as contribute to a guild bank. We play on for Daggerfall covenant on the xbox and can be on at anytime as most of us are shift workers. Send a message to gamertag: Stickmanryan for an invite or post here.
  • Chazel
    Chazel
    Soul Shriven
    my gamertag is CheeryFox and i have a lv 10 templar looking for a guild to trade and lv with i'm 35 and my time is flexible
  • StickmanRyan
    StickmanRyan
    Soul Shriven
    No worries. I sent an invite this morning
  • Love_Daggerfall
    Love_Daggerfall
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all,
    We are currently looking for other players who are looking to play alongside others, as well as contribute to a guild bank. We play on for Daggerfall covenant on the xbox and can be on at anytime as most of us are shift workers. Send a message to gamertag: Stickmanryan for an invite or post here.

I got kicked out of a Guild once for withdrawing weapons and armour for quick cash.
    Do you have any Bank rules?

The current Guild I'm in is a nonspeaking Guild, I'm ok with that part.
    Problem is every time I fast travel to anyone they always run away from me.

Other Guilds want me to do only what the leaders want me to do and I got no time to do my own thing.
    My first Guild was great they all talked and was very flexable as far as rules go.
    Problem was after a few days the leader and his buddies went off to play other games.
    They have not been seen on Elder Scrolls since.

I'll give your Guild a go. Please Note! there is no ingame Guild finder so you are the one who needs to invite peoples.
    My Xbox One Gamertag is Mature Manager.
  • StickmanRyan
    StickmanRyan
    Soul Shriven
    As long as you are contributing to the bank then there shouldn't be a problem with withdrawing items to sell, as long as the right is not abused. In saying that, we generally don't give access to the bank straight away as we want to get to know members first. Otherwise it would be too easy for people to join, raid the bank and leave.
    Not everyone in the guild is talkative but the ones of us who are fairly active are, and are happy to group up. At the moment we have been playing a fair bit of PvP and doing the dungeons.
    If you are still interested let me know and we'll send you an invite.

• Love_Daggerfall
    Love_Daggerfall
    ✭✭✭
    As long as you are contributing to the bank then there shouldn't be a problem with withdrawing items to sell, as long as the right is not abused. In saying that, we generally don't give access to the bank straight away as we want to get to know members first. Otherwise it would be too easy for people to join, raid the bank and leave.
    Not everyone in the guild is talkative but the ones of us who are fairly active are, and are happy to group up. At the moment we have been playing a fair bit of PvP and doing the dungeons.
    If you are still interested let me know and we'll send you an invite.
    It sounds all good.
    Invite me please.
    I'm more into any type of PvE or writs, God I love writs.
  • Xionglu
    Xionglu
    Hey man, my names Tyler I am the guild master of Order of the Last Age, we would love if you all merged with our guild considered you have predominantly Australian players, we have a little over 100 members and about 8-10 of them are from the AU, so they would enjoy the company of fellow players. If you are interested or would like to know more shoot me a message on here or on xbox live, AoV Static
  • Love_Daggerfall
    Love_Daggerfall
    ✭✭✭
    Xionglu wrote: »
    Hey man, my names Tyler I am the guild master of Order of the Last Age, we would love if you all merged with our guild considered you have predominantly Australian players, we have a little over 100 members and about 8-10 of them are from the AU, so they would enjoy the company of fellow players. If you are interested or would like to know more shoot me a message on here or on xbox live, AoV Static

I never been in a large Guild before.
    I get thoughts of forever muting people because too many people are chatting at once.
    A large Guild I would probably be in a croud and I don't know anyone.
    Why would I want to be in a large Guild?
    What would there be to interest me in a large Guild?
    All I want is a few key friends That I can help out...
  • Xionglu
    Xionglu
    It's not as bad as you think with people's voices, everyone is usually at a minimum volume. Secondly there's severderal different guild channels to be utilized with-in the guild. But that's what MMO's are for, to build friendships from the ground up with people you encounter along your journey. There's several factors why a large guild can be beneficial. 1.) the trading opportunities, we are currently getting s guild cart this week and will be open to sell items to whoever we want, meaning it makes you a crap ton of money! 2.) the PVP/PVE factor, always having a group of people you play with Andd never having to go out and look for a group yourself to join when we already hVe guild members waiting.

Add me on xbox, we can chat more; AoV Static
  • eindridd
    eindridd
    Soul Shriven
    Would like an invite guys. gamertag Madoz
  • Love_Daggerfall
    Love_Daggerfall
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all,

How does Guilds work:
    1. We post in this forum about a Guild.
    2. We get people to message your gamertag on Xbox One
    3. Once you have there gamertag How do you add them to your Guild?
    Educate me please?
  • Muppit
    Muppit
    Soul Shriven
    Hey fellas, been scouring for an Aussie guild since I started. Can I please get an invite? 30/m/Sydney. Years of gaming/MMO's.

Currently lvl 19 Breton Sorc. Deadric Summoning while grinding out leveling, but switching to heals end game.

gamertag: Sootikinz
    toon: Muppit

Cheers.
  • Muppit
    Muppit
    Soul Shriven
    Stickmanryan - Oh lols. Just checked your gamertag - Newtown eh? Should catch up for a beer! I live right behind Newtown Hotel.
  • Love_Daggerfall
    Love_Daggerfall
    ✭✭✭
    Xionglu wrote: »
    It's not as bad as you think with people's voices, everyone is usually at a minimum volume. Secondly there's severderal different guild channels to be utilized with-in the guild. But that's what MMO's are for, to build friendships from the ground up with people you encounter along your journey. There's several factors why a large guild can be beneficial. 1.) the trading opportunities, we are currently getting s guild cart this week and will be open to sell items to whoever we want, meaning it makes you a crap ton of money! 2.) the PVP/PVE factor, always having a group of people you play with Andd never having to go out and look for a group yourself to join when we already hVe guild members waiting.

Add me on xbox, we can chat more; AoV Static

I'll add you as a friend on Xbox One but I have no understanding how Knowing someones gamertag gets a person into a guild.
    I'm a bit dumb over here...
  • wt25
    wt25
    Soul Shriven
    Hey my Gamertag is wildtype25. I am 23, M, from Sydney. I profess I am quite new, my main is level 21 NB. I haven't had a chance to enjoy the social aspect of eso yet and I'm hoping to find it here :) Please send me an invite!