The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Two looking for Guild! Ebonheart

MeatCndy
MeatCndy
Soul Shriven
Hi everyone!
My friend and I are 34 and 30. I'm a Dragonknight tank and he a Healer Templar. We play ESO over PS4 most nights. We both have our respective families and as such have dad duties, but are looking for a Guild to play with. We understand group mechanics, helping others, and want to find other like minded people.

I do Blacksmithing and Enchanting. He does Provisioning and Cloth making.

Fun as it is just him and I we want to continue our quests with others and eventually getting to Veteran content, PvP, & trials. But sometimes we get pulled away due to a screaming child or need to help the wife with the baby, that kind of thing! (Need to keep that wife agro down!)

So if any of you have guilds that would be interested in two more dedicated family men, then please let us know! Not sure we want to be apart of a guild that holds HUNDREDS of people though. A quick moving river sounds better than a roaring ocean....

My PSN is MeatCndy

Thanks for your time!
Edited by MeatCndy on June 30, 2015 7:24PM
  • LordBloodWing
    Order of the Red Moon would like you to join us. We have many family guys and gals in our group.
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I would like to invite you to Immortal Kings! We are an Ebonheart Pact Guild on NA Server. we are a fun care free alliance that all members are willing to help each other. We already have guild bank unlocked. So you know ahead of time all members are required to go through a week long trial period before being promoted to member, this is to insure we don't get any bad apples. As recruit members you will be able to deposit into our bank, but wont be able to withdraw until you are promoted to member. If your interested, go to Immortalkingz.com and sign up for the site and also fill out the ESO application. this will allow you to get in on our forums which will be easy for us all to communicate even when were not home playing. also we will be using it to plan events. Hope to see you there.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • jmaldona29
    We are Ebonheart Pact. Always looking for active friendly members. What we have to offer:
    Guild Bank
    Guild Store
    Vampire bites (for loyal active members)
    Werewolf bites (for loyal active members)
    If interested and me a message. To join register on our website.
    http://ashesfromeso.shivtr.com/
    How to see you soon

Boltpride951
    Out of the Ashes
  • CJHouston
    CJHouston

Hey bud, I am CJ with United Gamer Alliance. We play when we can not when we're told. As I have twin (boy/girl) four year olds, I too know the importance of having to stop playing on a moments notice. I usually play when the twins go to sleep, tv hogs they are. We are a smaller sized guild probably about 20 or so. We have many benefits but I will let you check out our website and I will answer any questions you might have.

United Gamer Alliance: http://www.ugalliance.com/
  • Devo3
    Devo3

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest

Hello, friend! I believe that the Malformed Fortune; a family of thieving freaks (the 'freak' part being some of us having possesion of Lycanthropy and Vampirism) is able to meet your interests in a guild! We welcome all; regardless of alliance, age, gender, etc. Also, when it comes to activities we participate in ESO, there is no bounds! Whether it be PVP, PVE; you name it, we're doing it! Do consider looking into the guild forum link above and be able to uncover full detail on what this guild is all about; and are willing to offer you!

Regardless of which guild(s) you reside with, I hope you find a guild that meets your interests so you may further enjoy the ESO experience! Thank you for your time reading this post if not the thoroughly detailed guild forum. Happy gaming!