The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[EU DC] - new ESO / MMO player with lots of solo Skyrim experience looking for mature Guild.

CalebusII
CalebusII
Hi!

As the title says, I'm new to ESO and MMO games in general but have a lot of solo experience in Skyrim, Oblivion and Morrowind.

It would be great to meet up with other adventurers as it can get lonely solo adventuring. I'm in the UK and I'm a 40 something dad with two young kids so casual play with mature adventurers would be ideal as evenings and weekends are my only gaming time.

Are there any Guilds out there looking for a Breton DK to help with their quests in Tamriel?
  • Truewavesound
    Truewavesound
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Calebusl

<Hammerfell Trading> is recruiting! The mature and friendly trading & social guild is built on proud principles of collaboration and teamwork and has a guild store, weekly guild lottery and lots of helpful guild members. Join us now and make this something special. 18+ only.

Please whisper @Truewavesound or @old-timer in game for an invite. Alternatively, leave your account name below and I will send you a guild invite. Hope to hear from you soon.

Truewavesound
    Edited by Truewavesound on July 28, 2015 8:41PM
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surely your favourite activity in Skyrim was thievery and assassination, and it is never too late to roll a nightblade in the ESO ;)
    Read about us, and maybe we will earn your interest!
  • myzrableeb17_ESO
    myzrableeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Depending on what you actually want to get from a guild you can take a look at stoutnsturdy.co.uk we are a casual guild with a more "mature" membership, in age at least probably less so mentally. We try to just have fun more than anything else but try to cover all the content as much as we can as well :)

We have a thread on this forum click here if you want a bit more detail info or head over to ou rmain page and see what you think. any questions just ask here or @Myzrable in game

good luck in your Search
  • CalebusII
    CalebusII
    Thanks for the info folks. I'll look things over and contact you.
  • OneWithTheShadows
    Hey man, I'm a dad too, this is a criminal organization roleplaying faction, we also participate in PvE, PvP. The organization though may also roleplay with legal folks.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/199995/eu-ep-pc-blackrose-cartel-heavy-rp-guild