The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stout n Sturdy - Now recruiting [EU - DC][PvE+PvP]

myzrableeb17_ESO
myzrableeb17_ESO
Soul Shriven
3q0Hd1M.png

Stout n Sturdy are a small old guild that has been going for 8+ years and we put having fun/enjoying the game before anything else, we believe if your not enjoying it then why would you be playing it!

We are a relaxed friendly guild which aims to let the casual gamer still enjoy every aspect of gaming and be influential. We explore all aspects of the game through to end game. We have many members from across Europe and many with families and as a result we are well suited to evening players with real-life commitments. We embrace the variety our varied guild membership brings. We have few requirements other than that you act in a friendly fashion to other members within the guild and help to support the guild members and events.
7ikTkeX.png
You will join as a Thirsty Scamp and if your lucky rise to the heights of a full on drunkard!
You can find our website here - http://www.stoutnsturdy.co.uk - our application form is here Join Us
we also have a facebook page here - https://facebook.com/stoutnsturdy

If you have any questions or want to know any more, feel free to poke around our website or contact me or any SnS member in game, my handle is @Myzrable
Edited by myzrableeb17_ESO on May 21, 2015 9:40AM
  • teabelly
    teabelly
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for helping me clear the first three Undaunted dungeons this week, nice to be in a guild that remembers that gaming is fun.

Also, I've had some great scuffles in Blackwater Blade on my lowbie alt with you folks.

If anyone is looking for a guild that is easy going & fun, then i recommend StoutnSturdy. Better to suited to people who want to have a laugh & meet some great people, whilst enjoying all the different adventures that the Tamriel offers.

Twangers FTW!
  • myzrableeb17_ESO
    myzrableeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Bah I've told you not to let everyone know about the Twangers Tea, they will all want one!

Can I just reiterate that we are a DaggerFall Covenent Guild, we seem to have had a few people join the guild only for us to find they don't even have a DC character!

I know our fantastic innuendo behaviour is much sought after but if you do not have a DC character it makes it hard to group up :)
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't expect to jump right back into game after a long break but now really enjoying my time with Stouties.
    Tentatively done a couple of dungeons & dolmens and really enjoying how relaxed and patient the guild is.
    Mostly really enjoying the low-level PVP, its manic but its productive! Our DC group has accomplished a lot with only a few numbers.
    Really looking forwards to end game content with the Guildies :smile:
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was trying to send an application but failed to do so - the forum did not accept my email address. :o It's a normal and working @gmail address, and the only one I have except for work (which I can't use here, for obvious reasons!).

I am slowly returning to the game after a 6 month hiatus. My main character is a VR8 Templar Healer. I would love to find a truly relaxed, easy-going and friendly guild to join and do group content with. :)

I'm a mature and helpful casual player, who loves to play games to relax and have fun. (My gamer ID is @AlanaDC)
    Edited by Calandrae on June 3, 2015 3:07PM
  • myzrableeb17_ESO
    myzrableeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Alana,

Thats odd, we haven't had any reports of the e-mail not working before. I'll try and chat to you in game to see if we can sort it out. Add my character @Myzrable and we can try and get it sorted...

does it tell you what the error is by the way?
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    It just kept asking me to add a "valid" email address. Almost made me rage-quit. :D (Well, not really, but it was weird indeed.)

Edit: I tried to send an application again this evening, and now it worked without any problems. :)
    Edited by Calandrae on June 4, 2015 4:31PM
  • myzrableeb17_ESO
    myzrableeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Glad it is sorted and welcome to the guild :)

I wonder if it had something to do with needing an Enjin account first before doing the application?
  • teabelly
    teabelly
    ✭✭✭
    hello, looking forward to doing some more dungeons & Bosses & more Non-vet pvp this weekend & meeting the new members in Mumble.

Anyone looking for an easy going & helpful guild in DC, that's DAGGERFALL COVENANT btw, check out the website for more info.

For some bizarre reason we do seem to becoming a Templar Support group, so if you ever need a male Orc in a wedding dress to heal you or a scantily clad female Redguard shove a spears in an enemies face, then you've come to the right place.

• myzrableeb17_ESO
    myzrableeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    We do seem to have become a Templar haven, I think its from the days no one wanted them, everyone got together in a refuge :P

Anyway, recruitment is still open and now is a great time to join the guild as we are running a Welcome Back campaign within the guild to help all new players to the game as well as old players who have forgotten how to pick up a sword let alone swing the damn thing!

Questions, tutorials, guides are all at your fingertips... oh and did I mention we give a FREE tabard to every recruit that makes full member.. now come on, who doesn't want free stuff??
  • Taffette
    Taffette
    And now to further entice new members, we have a nekkid dwarf. Or should that be Dwemer... You have been warned! ;)
    Blaizing through Tamriel...
  • Daragon
    Daragon
    Argh the image of nekkid dwarf doing redguard dance outside a just captured Bleakers is burnt into my brain :| .

On the other hand if he could just get that harem that seems to follow him around everywhere to strip off too.... ;)
  • VesoRakia
    VesoRakia
    Hi, how many actives you got in ESO ?
  • Taffette
    Taffette
    I'll check for you next time I'm logged in :)
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    I joined a while ago and am really happy I did. :) The guild has been extremely friendly, helpful and easygoing. Basically just the kind I was looking for when returning to the game after a longish break. There are players with characters at all imaginable levels, from lowbies to VR14s, and grouping has been great so far:

We have had many fun and relaxed yet productive dungeon and daily runs - even completed the Dragonstar Arena a few days ago (the first time for me!). Hopefully we can soon head to the Trials as well - need only some more veteran level players to get there. My healer has grown from VR8 to VR13 in the best possible company. B)

So if you are in search of a truly fun, friendly and social guild, I can very much recommend the Stouties. :)

Edited by Calandrae on July 6, 2015 4:50PM
  • Aleoso
    Aleoso
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys. Your guild looks really interesting to me. I tried to aply via your website but I guess I screwed that up hehe :blush:

Will try to find you in game. My handle is @aleoso and I'm a V6 orc DK - on DC-EU
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aleoso wrote: »
    Hey guys. Your guild looks really interesting to me. I tried to aply via your website but I guess I screwed that up hehe :blush:

Will try to find you in game. My handle is @aleoso and I'm a V6 orc DK - on DC-EU

I hope you manage to contact us in game or the website! An Orcish DK sounds very good - we actually even have a masterful Emperorc in our guild! :)

I know the guild leader is on a well deserved holiday right now but should return quite soon.

My ID is @AlanaDC.
  • teabelly
    teabelly
    ✭✭✭
    Aleoso wrote: »

Hey Aleose, i've sent you a mail re: Sns Guild.

• Taffette
    Taffette
    Invite should be waiting for you next time you log in. Welcome! :)
  • Aleoso
    Aleoso
    Soul Shriven
    That was a warming welcome. Thanks all :) I feel right at home..
  • myzrableeb17_ESO
    myzrableeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Glad you managed to get it sorted Aleoso, I've been away a couple of weeks and wasn't sure if there was a problem with the website. Turns out it was just you failing and proving your not a robot ;)

Our Welcome back Month has now finished but of course we will always welcome back our old members hehe. We had a great response and I think the free Tabard went down so well we also had a influx of new recruits! We will still be giving free tabards to new recruits so if your missing a bib then come join us! :D
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still looking for new members to an active and friendly community. :)
  • CalebusII
    CalebusII
    Thanks for the info in my post last week... Here
    I've applied via the SnS website. Fingers crossed we'll be adventuring together soon!
    Edited by CalebusII on August 3, 2015 9:47PM
  • myzrableeb17_ESO
    myzrableeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Good to have you with us Cale, your invite has been sent.

Welcome to the Tavern, may your guild tabard forever be stained in stale ale!
  • teabelly
    teabelly
    ✭✭✭
    Firstly, an explanation to our lack of forum bumps.
    In June, SnS held a month long New Recruits & a Welcome Back event. We had an incredibly positive response & because of that we have all been busy, helping new Stouties settle in both to the game & guild & taking part in new events (the walking race around Warden outer walls was er .. interesting)
    (We probably also spent far too long finding inappropriate places to nekid dance … I blame the dwarf)

3355651.jpg

Secondly, now that most of our new members have been promoted & awarded their sexeh SnS tabard, we are able to start actively recruiting DC players again.

If you're looking for a casual guild that is happy to to answer your ESO questions, make a quick group to tackle that awkward boss, find a crafting partner or just chill in mumble while seiging a keep in PvP, then Stouties is a place for you.

We have an active forum & are currently scouting on the PTS to help plan future events that will include nights out in the Imperial City.

If you have any questions or want to know any more, feel free to poke around our website here - http://www.stoutnsturdy.co.uk - our application form is here  Join Us

• Taffette
    Taffette
    It's also the home of the awesome melon-head cat! *cough* I mean Khajiit!

BWmzUU.png

melon-head-cat.jpg

Come join, and you too could look like a famous internet meme :p
  • KleanZlate
    KleanZlate
    ✭✭✭
    I just submitted an application. There were some complications with my login since I wasn't logged in when I hit apply. Hope it got through :)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey KleanZlate! Will this mean your reactivation? I hope so! :)
  • KleanZlate
    KleanZlate
    ✭✭✭
    Hey KleanZlate! Will this mean your reactivation? I hope so! :)

Oh yes! I'm back big time ;)
  • teabelly
    teabelly
    ✭✭✭
    SnS are still recruiting EU DC players

Whether you play Vet or Non Vet, PvP or PvE, are new to the game or started back in Beta, then maybe we're the guild for you.

At the moment quite a few of us can be found cowering in the shadows fighting the Daedra forces that haunt the Imperial City.

We are a relaxed friendly guild which aims to let the casual gamer still enjoy every aspect of gaming and be influential. We explore all aspects of the game through to end game. We have many members from across Europe and many with families and as a result we are well suited to evening players with real-life commitments. We embrace the variety our varied guild membership brings. We have few requirements other than that you act in a friendly fashion to other members within the guild and help to support the guild members and events.

You will join as a Thirsty Scamp and if your lucky rise to the heights of a full on drunkard!

You can find our website here - http://www.stoutnsturdy.co.uk - our application form is here Join Us