Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbone One Vampire Guild- Ebonheart Pact "Vampires of the Pact"

LoreRiley
LoreRiley
✭✭✭✭
We are a guild aimed to help grow the Vampire Community with tips and bites. We will also rule PvP.

Rules are Simple
No selling bites
Praise the NightMaster

Message CRD Droid for Invite

If you are not a vampire you will be at rank Flegdling and prioritized for guild bites
  • Biggity_068
    Biggity_068
    Soul Shriven
    Lvl 14 NB looking to join a guild. Fairly new to ESO/Elder Scrolls in general. Not big on PVP (for now), since I don't have a heap of free time. However, I would be willing to run PVE with guildmembers, especially new joins. Once I get the hang of the game, I'd gladly act as a Sherpa/mentor.

Also sending CRD Droid a message, but thought I'd drop a reply here too.

Edit: For the record, I can't find CRD Droid on this site, or through ESO's mail tool
    Edited by Biggity_068 on July 27, 2015 11:07PM
    On Xbox One. Gamertag: Biggity 068
  • LoreRiley
    LoreRiley
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lvl 14 NB looking to join a guild. Fairly new to ESO/Elder Scrolls in general. Not big on PVP (for now), since I don't have a heap of free time. However, I would be willing to run PVE with guildmembers, especially new joins. Once I get the hang of the game, I'd gladly act as a Sherpa/mentor.

Also sending CRD Droid a message, but thought I'd drop a reply here too.

Edit: For the record, I can't find CRD Droid on this site, or through ESO's mail tool

CRD is my gamertag...I'll send invite when eso finish updates.