Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Super Natural trading guild waiting list add name to get in

Hiddin2urleft
Do you want to be in a guild with active players, guild trader almost every week and have other members to play with all the time? If so then SUPER NATURAL is the guild for you. 500 member strong

GUILD RULES: Be active as much as you can. Always keep all 30/30 guild store slots full and most important donate 5% from what you make from the guild trader to the guild bank each week. If you make $100k from the guild trader give $5k to the guild bank each week so we can make sure you can make another $100k the next week .

RANKING SYSTEM:::: Raw means NON REFINE. I dont mind you donating refined materials but they WILL NOT help you move up in ranks. Respect yes but not rank...You must donate 2 out of 3 raw materials types to move up ore/wood/hide scraps and gold TO THE GUILD BANK .....example "100 raw ore and 100 raw hide scraps, plus $5k in one week you will rank up. Next rank is harder." Rank 1= $5k ,100 raw wood and 100 raw hide scraps. Rank 2 = $20k, 400 raw ore, 400 raw wood Rank 3= $50k, 800 raw hide scraps, 800 raw ore Rank 4= $100k/ 2000 raw ore/wood/hide scraps mixed and one purple weapon/armor. Rank 5 $100k / 2500 raw ore/wood/hide scraps mixed and 2 yellow weapon/armor.......

Due to a leach out braking the guild. Rank 1 Requirements must be met with in a week of joining. After rank 1 you do not have to go higher if you dont want to. It took me 1 hour to get all the raw items to reach rank 1. So I know its not hard to do over one week. I am rank 3 going to rank 4 this weeks. I have to do it to.

All raw materials received by rank tasks will be used to make raffle items, gifted to players who contributes to growing the guild or sold in a guild store and cash put in the guild bank for a guild trader.

Raffle rules:
game 1= $2k per ticket, 100 tickets per game, buy as many tickets as you would like. $50k grand prize. Your ticket # is the same as your donate # so if you were the 12th person to donate 2k to the guild bank your RAFFLE tickets# is 12. Automatically restarts after 100th ticket sold.
Game 2 = $10k per ticket, 25 tickets per game, one ticket per person per game. $100k grand prize automatically restarts after 25th ticket sold.
Free raffle for all ranked 1 or higher members. 10 members will win a random item from blue up to yellow material. its a way for me to say thanks for helping the guild.
NEW RAFFLE FOR DAEDRIC MOTIFE 200 TICKETS PER GAME/$5K PER TICKET.1st place daedric motife/ 2ed place dwemer motife/ 3ed place four recipes
Rank 1 donations will count for a raffle ticket for daedric motife (another reason to climb rank )

My gamer tag: hidin 2 ur left

I add players after work each day. 3 pm pst.

Right now there is a waiting list. Please add your gamer tag itreem comments to be placed in the waiting list. You will be get a message from me when I have your spot open..thanks for understanding
Edited by Hiddin2urleft on July 28, 2015 3:58PM