Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Largest Trading Guild

Marques
Marques
✭✭✭
Hello everyone.

Does someone have any idea what is the largest trading guild in the EU megaserver?
Large as in the most active in the trading niche.

Thanks in advance.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ones who own the Craglorn Traders.

Also you can check this fantastic thread from @QuadroTony

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/195649/rating-eu-top-trading-guilds-all-traders
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Marques
    Marques
    ✭✭✭
    @Turelus Thank you.

Looking at the ratings presented in that thread, for example if I wanted to know more about guilds such as the Trinity Merchants and Tamriel Traders Guild or apply to join, how can I find such information?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That one is slightly more tricky.

The only way I have found to get into the large trade guilds is to know players already in them and ask if there are places for invites. Some of them advertise here on the forums so you could try searching their name, otherwise you just ask around in PVE/PVP guilds you're a member off to see if anyone is in one.

Last resort is to ask in Craglorn Zone chat, however some guilds might not recruit this way, I don't know each of their processes.

Sorry I can't be more helpful than that.
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marques wrote: »
    @Turelus Thank you.

Looking at the ratings presented in that thread, for example if I wanted to know more about guilds such as the Trinity Merchants and Tamriel Traders Guild or apply to join, how can I find such information?

in my topic there is a spread sheet with @ids of GMs
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops I miss that part, thanks QuadroTrony. +1 Insightful!
  • Marques
    Marques
    ✭✭✭
    @QuadroTony Thanks! Good information right there.
  • Marques
    Marques
    ✭✭✭
    Most of these guilds seem to be veteran-only. Are you familiar with any that accept active characters below cap?