Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grim situation bugged

Vylden
Vylden
Soul Shriven
I've had a look around and can only really find anything about this from it being bugged last year on the PC. I'm playing on PS4 and this quest is bugged where Shazah is just constantly channeling at the northern site. Anyone got past this yet? It seems others are getting stuck here too and would be the second quest that's bugged so far. Getting a little annoying. I've tried logging out and back in and have restarted the quest only to get stuck at the same point again.
  • Vylden
    Vylden
    Soul Shriven
    I think I solved it. I kept going back after every quest chain I completed. I had to do the quests in Arenthia first then come back. I tried many times but after doing those quests it all worked.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there are other players there at the same time, that is the reason it is bugged. In certain quests, when someone comes along to a quest stage and there is already someone there doing it, the game doesn't know how to handle the conflicting information. Best advice is to get everyone to abandon the quest, log off for at least 15 minutes, and then try again.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp