Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

im looking for a guild

Drunek
Drunek
looking for a guild my faction isAldmeri Dominion and my psn is intinsen, mostly will b able to play after 7est for a couple hours wed threw sat, then sun mon an tues ill b alot more active, im new to edler scrolls, so dont no much but am a quick study
  • Drunek
    Drunek
    also looking for freinds too to want to grp, add for that too char name is Drunek
    Edited by Drunek on June 11, 2015 10:58PM
  • Xillixio
    Xillixio
    Add me Psn Xillixio
  • Eva-Geek
    Eva-Geek
    Soul Shriven
    Psn Eva-Geek. Looking to do some group dungeons
  • Drunek
    Drunek
    sent friend invites
  • DgcCyclone
    check out www.dgcgaming.net and join our Doomcrag battalion
  • Eva-Geek
    Eva-Geek
    Soul Shriven
    Had a hard enough time joining this board haha. Ha...
  • Nales
    Nales
    ✭✭
    If any of you guys looking for a guild and people to play with add my psn: ixNalesxi
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    If your still looking for guild, order of enigma will gladly take you on.
  • piratej62
    piratej62
    Hey add me piratej62 ill group to run stuff and you can join the guild too but its always fun to run with ppl regardless
  • Devo3
    Devo3
    Hello, friend! It may be possible that the Malformed Fortune; a thieving freak family guild of mine (the "freak" part being some of us with Lycanthropy & Vampirism) is able to meet your interests in a guild! We accept all players regardless of alliance, gender, age, etc. Also we participate in any activity the game provides us! PVP, PVE, you name it, we're doing it! Do look further into the guild forum to see if what we offer meets your interests in a guild!

Also now until the end of July, each member you introduce into the guild grants you a 200 gold bonus reward!

Regardless of which guild (s) you reside with, I hope you find a guild that suits your interests so you may further enjoy your eso experience. Thank you for your time reading this post if not glancing at the detailed guild forum. Happy gaming!

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest