Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

looking for a guild

Alpha1287
Alpha1287
Soul Shriven
new player looking for a guild. Friendly and looking for some fun. Psn: USMC_Alpha12
  • Babo-Sekki
    I'm also new to the game, what alliance are you in? If Daggerfall lets play together
    PSN: Babo-Sekki
  • Frenchfryhero
    Frenchfryhero
    Soul Shriven
    I'm also new but if your daggerfall feel free to let me know if you'd like to join my guild the black rose tear.
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I would like to invite you to Immortal Kings! We are an Ebonheart Part Guild. we are a fun care free alliance that all members are willing to help eachother. If your interested, go to Immortalkingsaoe.proboards.com and sign up for the site and also fill out the ESO application. this will allow you to get in on our forums which will be easy for us all to communicate even when were not home playing. also we will be using it to plan events. Hope to see you there.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    If your on AD and still looking let me know or send msg on psn. I'll invite to order of enigma. Psn xxkatnipxx
  • Devo3
    Devo3
    Hello, friend! It may be possible that the Malformed Fortune; a thieving freak family guild of mine (the "freak" part being some of us with Lycanthropy & Vampirism) is able to meet your interests in a guild! We accept all players regardless of alliance, gender, age, etc. Also we participate in any activity the game provides us! PVP, PVE, you name it, we're doing it! Do look further into the guild forum to see if what we offer meets your interests in a guild!

Also now until the end of July, each member you introduce into the guild grants you a 200 gold bonus reward!

Regardless of which guild (s) you reside with, I hope you find a guild that suits your interests so you may further enjoy your eso experience. Thank you for your time reading this post if not glancing at the detailed guild forum. Happy gaming!

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest