Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How many mount visuals are active at a time?

AwesomelyWicked
I just got my capacity to level 20 and had a nice little surprise when I saw saddle bags on my mount! I know there are visual upgrades for each riding skill but I heard that only two of them display. Is this true? And do the first two or last two display? Thanks!

Best Answers

• Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Someone can correct me if I'm wrong (I honestly didn't pay attention to my own mount to check), but I believe that in a recent patch ZOS made it so all three visuals will show now.
    Answer ✓
  • GilGalad
    GilGalad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All three will show once you have upgraded them to 20. With the imperial city DLC they will implement an option to turn the visuals individually off (e.g only show speed and stamina upgrades).
    Animals Unchained | PC EU
    Homestead Theorycrafting
    Math of RNG
    Answer ✓
  • AwesomelyWicked
    Cool thanks!
  • AwesomelyWicked
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    Someone can correct me if I'm wrong (I honestly didn't pay attention to my own mount to check), but I believe that in a recent patch ZOS made it so all three visuals will show now.

Thanks dude!
  • Woftis
    Woftis
    What are the visuals for each out of curiosity?
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Woftis wrote: »
    What are the visuals for each out of curiosity?

Carrying Capacity = Saddle Bags
    Stamina = Facial Armor
    Speed = Leather bands on horse's back