Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Ebonheart faction - Twin Dragon Society - New Guild looking for members

Evolution319
Hello to everyone =)

Today I started a new guild in hopes of building it into a solid, active trading guild as well as active in helping players throughout the game whether you are new, or experienced doesn't matter. Our number one goal, get a guild bank up and running and continue to recruit up to and past 50 members so we can work towards purchasing a guild vendor.

If interested in being more than just a spot on a roster, but a legitimate part of something that can be fun, message me here or in game (my psn is ll_Unrated_ll those are L's btw) and I will send you an invite as soon asI get on.

Thank you,
Unrated
  • Evolution319
    Recruitment still open to all levels. also looking for dependable and trustworthy people for officer positions.
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I would like to invite you to Immortal Kings! We are an Ebonheart Pact Guild. we are a fun care free alliance that all members are willing to help each other. We are 90+ strong and looking to grow. So you know ahead of time all members are required to go through a week long trial period before being promoted to member, this is to insure we don't get any bad apples. As recruit members you will be able to deposit into our bank, but wont be able to withdraw until you are promoted to member. If your interested, go to ImmortalKingz.com and sign up for the site and also fill out the ESO application. this will allow you to get in on our forums which will be easy for us all to communicate even when were not home playing. also we will be using it to plan events.We currently have a weekly drawing and are planning some more events. We run PvP just as much as PvE. We have a variety of different lvl characters.
    Also if you are a smaller guild looking to merge with IK we are currently looking to help with that also. If you have any other questions, please feel free to msg me on here
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • Evolution319
    First, I appreciate the offer. However this is a guild recruitment thread not a looking for guild request nor a guild merger thread. I am building a guild and I am looking for players who want to trade and group up and become a team.