The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Extremely slow download

notliwsb16_ESO
notliwsb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Purchased ESO, started download at 5PM yesterday. It's 3:30AM now, 14% completed.

Is this just me? I have a 50Mbps connection, I've never experienced anything so slow. I can have Steam download a game, torrent multiple files, run Netflix off of the TV, and whatever my girlfriend is getting up to on her laptop, all at once, and the torrents/Steam download will complete in no time, but having a single download going for ESO is going to take me estimated 5 days? Wtf?
  • Dustile
    Dustile
    ✭✭✭
    It's not just you. I also have a 50mb connection and downloading at 960kbs, until it times out. =)
  • TheDarknessLizard
    Yep me too again, slow me about one day.
  • notliwsb16_ESO
    notliwsb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    It's at 15% after 12 hours. I'm about to leave for work and will be back in 10 hours. So I'll be lucky to be at 30%. :c
  • notliwsb16_ESO
    notliwsb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Aaaaand 23%.

Good job Zenimax.
  • Zalfrin
    Zalfrin
    Mine has been updating for a couple days now. :/ I really hope it is actually doing stuff and not just downloading the same things over and over. It's gotten to 100% a couple times.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I now cant even get mine past the first load screen. :{