Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sorc Healer

billz112091
I need help with a good Sorc healer build. I'm VR 14 and currently I'm at 20k health and 25kish magic with food I basically need help with the gear load out
Edited by billz112091 on July 23, 2015 4:44AM
"The One"
  • GilGalad
    GilGalad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4x Healer, 4x martial knowledge, 2x torugs pact, master resto staff and master destro staff for the dmg bar.
    As alternative to the master weapons you could run 5x healer or 3x torugs pact with crafted torugs weapons.
    Animals Unchained | PC EU
    Homestead Theorycrafting
    Math of RNG
  • billz112091
    I'm running sudcer and trying to get the healer set
    "The One"
  • GilGalad
    GilGalad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The price for the healer set dropped pretty fast in the last weeks (at least on the PC/EU server, so you could search the guildstores especially in craglorn).
    Animals Unchained | PC EU
    Homestead Theorycrafting
    Math of RNG
  • billz112091
    Yeah I'm broke, I only have 1k lmao. Anyways the Sorc is okay for healing but the healing springs just doesn't cut it in some fights
    "The One"
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You want the Ward spell from the resto staff tree as your "oh sh'*t" spell. It works pretty well. Also, cast surge to increase your crit chance, as it affects heals.

Right now my sorc (which alternates between heals and DPS) wears 5 Magicka Furnace and 5 Seducer, but she's still V11. When she gets to V12/12 I'll look into Healer, Warlock, Worm Cult and Martial knowledge and see what works best.
    The Moot Councillor
  • jthack2007ub17_ESO
    Past couple days I've used my VR12 sorc to heal through gold pledges. And farm the vet dungeons scaled at Vr12. No hiccups yet. This isn't going to be the absolute best build, but it works.

For armor, its all crafted, magnus and seducers. Everything enchanted to increase magicka. Amulet with hp and spell cost enchantment, rings with increase spell damage, one increases hp, other magicka.

Gives me a total of 29k Magicka and 17k hp with food.

First bar is destruction staff, because I'm too lazy to make a set item for anything else. I use ball of energy, blood altar, mage's wraith, Some CC/DMG something conditional for the fight and hardened ward. Ult is meteor. Never hurts to throw a big shiny dot down.

Second bar is resto staff. I use illustrious healing, mutagen, ward, blessing and then hardened ward with negate for the ult.

With hardened ward always available I rarely ever have to heal myself, and only have to worry about where others are.

This isn't a min/max build or anything. All my items are easy to craft/find. More importantly it works. Yesterday went through Elden Hollow (Vr12) five times in a row, only needed a couple of restarts. Was able to keep the vamp dps alive through 10 minutes of bogdan fire death spams. Proactive blessings/altars/and ball of energies left little room for 'OH SHI-' moments.
    Edited by jthack2007ub17_ESO on July 23, 2015 2:25PM
  • billz112091
    Yeah that's pretty much the build I'm using only I have health enchants. You need a templet healer in dragon star makes it so much easier.
    "The One"