Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Legion of the Moon- Ebonheart Pact- Free Werewolf Bites to active members

Ramsden1990
Ramsden1990
Soul Shriven
Looking for active members! PVE, and trading is mostly what we deal with but once we get the numbers plan on slaying in pvp. Myself and top two members are all werewolves and will bite new active members for free! Promotions are fairly easy to obtain also. Leave your GT and we'll add you asap, or you can message us. Our GT's are Ramsden Family and Vengeful Khakis.
Edited by Ramsden1990 on July 10, 2015 2:32PM
  • Ramsden1990
    Ramsden1990
    Soul Shriven
    Still looking! Dungeons, delves, trading and werewolfor bites! Join today!
  • LegionIsAll
    I need a group mainly for doing dungeons but I'm down for other stuff . As long as you guys have a good amount of vets that do dungeons and not very young Im down. I do also do a lot of PvP on thornblade . V1 Imperial Dragon knight dps gt Legion is all
    Edited by LegionIsAll on July 11, 2015 2:01PM
  • IanOstby
    IanOstby
    Soul Shriven
    I'm in. My GT is the same as my username here.
  • YoungChaplin
    Hey guys can you bite me I'll give bites out for free whenever I can if I get one!
    Gamertag: KoolAidMan132
  • Drikket_Ur
    Drikket_Ur
    Soul Shriven
    Dead Thieves
  • Shabzilla
    Shabzilla
    Soul Shriven
    Shabzilla
  • westernlemur
    westernlemur
    Soul Shriven
    Inv me ... Westernlemur
  • Ramsden1990
    Ramsden1990
    Soul Shriven
    I'll be on in about an hour and send you all invites. We aren't young. Mid to late twenties so far. No vet ranks but definitely not new to the MMO game play. We definitely Dungeon any chance we can. Like I said. I'll add everyone in about an hour
  • Ramsden1990
    Ramsden1990
    Soul Shriven
    All invites have been sent! Thanks everyone for joining! Still looking for more members and handing out our bites when able. If any members need items or help with anything just Xbox message me.
  • KJO18
    KJO18
    KJO18 VR1
  • doomlocke
    doomlocke
    Looking to join am a level 47 Templar already am a werewolf looking for dungeons and PPP will respec mainly for healing when I hit 50 to get us through dungeons and pvp gamer tag is toniertiger1
  • Ramsden1990
    Ramsden1990
    Soul Shriven
    KJ and Doom I'll add you guys in when I get on later tonight after work. Definitely happy to have everyone!
  • hardstyles84
    hardstyles84
    Soul Shriven
    Looking or a werewolf bit be much appreciated, been at the spwan points but its a hit and miss tbh lol im just mainly looking for it to do the skill tree, my gt hardstyles84 I'm ebonheart pact on the NA.
    server