Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Newly Created Guild - Undying Light (DC) (Vet rank 1+)

remaGdetaH
A few of us friends got together and formed this guild. We have tons of fun, always willing to help anyone and everyone. My main goal is end game raiding in the veteran ranks. I would also love to get into PvP as well, but i mainly focus on the PvE. I would like someone to take charge of the PvP aspect and i will follow them with that. I have tons of experience leading guilds (10 years in WoW). Would love for you to come join our guild. Why choose a small guild over the larger ones? I will get to know you. Its hard knowing all 200 people in a guild. I have my goal set to around 50-100 max, just because i would rather know you guys than just have a bunch of members. This is a mature guild though, not made for the weak at heart (under 18 lol). Come join us and have a blast! Many positions are open, and i will consider making more positions if you have a good idea for one! Hope to see you around.

Leave your GT or send me a message, and I'll hit you with an invite.
  • remaGdetaH
    Bump
  • remaGdetaH
    Bump
  • mrshawn22
    mrshawn22
    Soul Shriven
    Gt mrshawn22
  • remaGdetaH
    I get off work in 6 hours. I'll add Ya as soon as I get home
  • predkill29
    predkill29