Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crusader's of The Pact is looking for quality players not quantity recruiting for PvE/PvP

ESO_Templar
Hello! Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to take a minute to read our post! I run a guild that is Crusader themed and only recruits select members that are dedicated to doing daily veteran dungeouns as well as nightly pvp. We currently have 32 members and the nice part about our guild is that unlike these guilds with hundreds of players you don't know we are a tight nit group of people that get to know one another. In our guild we are not casual players and we are not looking for casual players we are a hardcore group dedicated to clearing high level content as a team and sharing the wealth of our crusades with each other. We will also be doing nightly PvP runs as well. Here I can promise you companionship, comraddery, and tons of veteran gear. If you are interested please comment your gamertag with class and level. I will be watching this thread for any questions as well so please come join the Crusader's of The Pact today! We have a Facebook page set up as well as a group messaging application for current members! But once again thank you for your time and I hope to see you in game soon!
Edited by ESO_Templar on July 15, 2015 7:29PM
  • ESO_Templar
    Update* Currently up to 30 members we run everyone through daily dungeons with ease so please if you are interested or have questions ask away and hope to see you all in game soon!
  • BigMac_Smiley
    BigMac_Smiley
    ✭✭✭
    What alliance are you in?
  • ESO_Templar
    The Ebonheart Pact. The true faction!
  • BigMac_Smiley
    BigMac_Smiley
    ✭✭✭
    I am interested in knowing more about your guild and if I would be a good fit for it. I have been looking for a guild that sounds like yours, as I am very dedicated to this game. Some quick info: I played on PC but in DC so I have a v14 character in DC as well as a couple low vets. When coming over to console I started an EP character who is currently about to hit Vet 1 (most likely today) he is a Nord dragonknight. I have had trouble finding a good DC guild and more than willing to dedicate myself to an EP guild.
    GT: BigMac Smiley
  • ESO_Templar
    Awesome well I will send you a invite on Xbox and I would love to chat more! My GT: Grey Warden Nom
  • ESO_Templar
    Update* Currently at 37 members now and still looking for more dedicated players would also like to see some healers too!
  • chasr00
    chasr00
    Hello,
    Myself and a handful of my friends are looking for more serious players. Each of us have over 10 years of MMO experience across many games. Currently, we're running into players with a complete lack of competence while running VR dungeons and would love to start working with a group of people that are focused and driven.

As of now there are 2 tanks, a few dps and myself (healer) looking for a hardcore guild.

My gamertag is XCHASRX. Please feel free to send me a message. Thanks ahead of time. Look forward to speaking with you.
  • ESO_Templar
    OK great we have beaten so far every vr dungeon we have attempted including city of ash I would love to get in touch with you as far as semi interviewing you and your friends my gt is: Grey Warden Nom and we are steady growing team with great members I use veteran dungeons as trials for recruitment I am currently out of town for a business meeting but will be on tonight around 6:30 eastern if you would like to chat about it then!
  • chasr00
    chasr00
    Sounds good. Added you. Look forward to talking to you asap.
  • ESO_Templar
    *Update We just hit 50 members and we are steady growing! I would love to interview more!
  • ESO_Templar
    *Update currently at 55 members looking into our guild store and the dungeons never stop purple trains a rolling! Let me know who's dedicated and we will talk!
  • billz112091
    I'm a VR 13 high elf sorc almost VR 14. I'm on everyday for at least 8 hours. I would like to join. I've been having a problem with finding a good who understands the mechanics of the VR dungeons. I also can heal not just DPS. Gamer tag is iii Billz iii
    "The One"
  • ESO_Templar
    We will be in touch very soon I promise! :)
  • Kerdax
    Kerdax
    Soul Shriven
    Kerdax VR 4 Templar
    Main Spec Healer
    Off Spec 2 Handed DPS

Looking for a good strong guild that has a mic discipline for raiding. Would like to get an organized end game PVP/PVE Guild.

• ESO_Templar
    Awesome I will be in touch!