Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

UK BASED ALDMERI GUILD LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS

leafmist
leafmist

hey!
We're a very active, very friendly group of around 45 members, across all ages, both sexes (, infact I'd LOVE more ladies to join me! ) and all nationalities all welcome, as long as you speak and understand English!
all we require is some of your time, humour and willingness to help other guildies
We need just 5 more members to unlock guild store,

We are currently rolling thru dungeons most evenings, with higher level members helping others to gear and level up there is always something going on!!

If we sound like the guild for you, please add my psn chilipepper32
Or any of our officers
Leafbladestorm
Aaronandholly
Crafted666

We also run a social and very active guild FB page,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1647954295439888/
Please feel free to request to join there also!
See you in game
Anna
  • MikeyInBrum
    Hey!

Are you still looking for guild members? I'm currently lvl 14 dragon knight high elf...pretty experienced when it comes to Elder Scrolls but totally new to the whole MMO side of things
  • DoctorWildthroat
    DoctorWildthroat
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys!

I'm a level 28 Argonian Nightblade, and I'm looking for a more active guild. As such I haven't done much in terms of dungeons and the like.

My PSN is DoctorWildthroat and I hope to join you all soon. :smiley:
  • leafmist
    leafmist
    Please find me Ingame! I'm blessed with a shite memory, and forget to add people up!
    It's chilipepper32
    Thx
    Anna
  • Severyth
    Severyth
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, guild sounds good. Have sent you a message in-game. Feel free to add me, my psn is Severyth :)
  • leafmist
    leafmist
    GUILD NOW CLOSED TO NEW RECRUITS!!

SORRY AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!!
  • Nocteros
    Nocteros
    Recruiting still closed?

VR1 Khajiit Nightblade