Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

v14 PC Veteran - looking for top tier CRAFTING guild

ACHILLES 343i
ACHILLES 343i
✭✭✭
As the title says: looking for a high quality crafting guild. I expect many members to be PC transfers, with crafting traits of plenty.
Thanks very much.

Gamertag: ACHILLES 343i
Veteran Crafter

• baby_y0sh
    baby_y0sh
    The guild name is ESO Crafters (esocrafters in game) - primarily a crafting enthusiast guild with lots of trading/selling. Recruiting now - send an email to esocrafters@gmail.com with your gamertag, level, and crafting skillset(s).

Here is the email address for the guild: esocrafters@gmail.com
    Here is the web address for the guild: https://sites.google.com/site/esocrafters/home

UPDATE: Crafting will be limited to full armor sets with at least fine quality. End users can add additional set weapons/armor if they wish at an additional cost.

This is to keep the number of requests reasonable and to ensure each job taken on by one of the members of ESO Crafters is worth the time. As you know, COMPLETE armor sets are quite valuable and nearly impossible to come by unless you are able to do it yourself, or you have someone do it for you. That's where we will come in.

Senior members of the guild will have complete access. Once one of these members takes on a job, they will invite the person to be a "customer" member of the guild, who will only have permission to join guild chat and deposit into guild bank. Only after the "customer member" deposits the amount agreed upon into the bank will we create the desired set armor/weapons. Transfer will take place face-to-face in-game and then the "customer member" will be removed from the guild. It is implied that each member leave a percentage of each job in the guild bank pay for guild activities, obtain improvement objects, buy a guild trader, etc. This percentage has yet to be decided as well as the pricing system. Any input would be appreciated.

SO, email esocrafters@gmail.com with your GT, level, and crafting skill set. For example, mine is:

GT: baby y0sh
    Level: 33 or 34?
    Crafting skill: Light armor, inferno destruction staffs, and frost destruction staffs.