Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can an assassin have a clannfear pet?

SpartachVIII
I have seen lots of players with them but I don't know Where or How to get them...Is it only sorcerer can have them?
-Spart

Best Answer

• Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No. Sorcerers can summon daedra: familiar/clannfear, winged twilight or storm atronach (ultimate). No other class has access to combat pets. There's a banekin vanity pet, though.
    Answer ✓
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have seen lots of players with them but I don't know Where or How to get them...Is it only sorcerer can have them?

Correct, only Sorcs can have them. They are part of their class skill line Daedric Summoning.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can RP a sorceror assassin ...

"We know"
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just play a stamina sorc.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • SpartachVIII
    That's what I feared :D but it makes sense...But they should have a battle pet for all the sets.... Make things fairer
    -Spart
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Glad this was question was asked. I watched a level 28 guy fighting a lvl 35 troll boss he had 2 creatures that were doing the fighting whilst he was running and hiding behind rocks, occasionally firing off flames. I could not work out how he was able to get the creatures but now I know.
    Edited by Artfuldodger on July 20, 2015 2:00PM
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp