Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Provisioning Writ Recipes for All Factions

Truthsnark
Truthsnark
✭✭✭✭
A list of all provisioning recipes required for writs.

Explanation of "Writ Group": As I was doing my writs, I noted that writ recipes were essentially groups of two recipes, a food and a drink, and there were only three variations in the writs, for simplicity, group A, group B, group C. If one of my characters had writ group A, then all my characters had writ group A recipes that day. Now, I have no characters which are alien to their chosen faction (for example, a Dunmer in the Aldmeri Dominion), and I have heard that this is not necessarily true for those who do have characters which are alien to the faction, but I decided to include the information anyway.

"Writ Level" indicates the number of points spent in "Recipe Improvement" in the Provisioning skill tree. Note in one particular instance I had some shenanigans happen with a low-level character that has 50 rank provisioning, but obviously had not yet unlocked Hollow City in Coldharbour, the delivery point of the Writ Level 5 writs. This character, no matter how many points I put into Recipe Improvement, always got the Level 4 writs that delivered to the highest level delivery point prior to Coldharbour. Something to keep in mind. My main provisioner, however, has unlocked all delivery points and always had delivery points that corresponded to the Writ Level.

I hope people find this information useful. As a side note, I would say by far the Ebonheart Pact recipes were the toughest to find at the kiosks. It took me a straight two weeks to find Honey Rye. Everything else I managed to find within a few days of trolling kiosks. Keep at it!

Daggerfall Covenant

Writ level 1 Delivery to Glenumbra; Daggerfall, Trade Consortium: Eastern Docks
Group A
Baked Apples: Apples
Lemon Flower Mazte: Rice, Lemon
Group B
Carrot Soup: Carrot
Golden Lager: Wheat
Group C
Fishy Sticks: Fish
Surilie Syrah Wine: Surilie Grapes

Writ level 2 Delivery to Stormhaven; Wayrest, Alliance Depot: East Gate outside city
Group A
Pellitine Tomato Rice: Tomato, Saltrice
Seaflower Tea: Lotus, Seaweed
Group B
Alik'r Beets with Goat Cheese: Beets, Cheese
Gossamer Mazte: Rice, Isinglass
Group C
Breton Pork Sausage: White Meat, Seasoning
Ginger Wheat Beer: Wheat, Ginger

Writ level 3 Delivery to Rivenspire; Shornhelm, Refugee Refuge: Just inside the East Gate
Group A
Cinnamon Grape Jelly: Jazbay Grapes, Seasoning
Torval Mint Tea: Mint, Honey
Group B
Garlic Mashed Potatoes: Potato, Garlic
Mulled Wine: Surilie Grapes, Metheglin
Group C
Senchal Curry Fish And Rice: Fish, Saltrice
Nereid Wine: Surilie Grapes, Seaweed

Aldmeri Dominion

Writ level 1 Delivery to Auridon; Vulkhel Guard, Trade Consortium: West of the Docks
Group A
Chicken Breast: Poultry (Quest text will ask for Roast Pig, but Chicken Breast is required to complete the writ)
Mazte: Rice
Group B
Banana Surprise: Bananas
Four-Eye Grog: Wheat, Seaweed
Group C
Baked Potato, Potato
Red Rye Beer, Rye

Writ level 2 Delivery to Grahtwood; Elden Root, Alliance Depot: Lake Island on the East Road
Group A
Whiterun Cheese-Baked Trout: Fish, Cheese
Mermaid Whiskey: Barley, Seaweed
Group B
Garlic Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkin, Garlic
Treacleberry Tea: Comberry, Metheglin
Group C
Nibenese Garlic Carrots: Carrots, Garlic
Barley Nectar: Barley, Honey

Writ level 3 Delivery to Greenshade; Marbruk, Refugee Refuge: next to the North Gate
Group A
Elinhir Roast Antelope: Game, Millet
Sorry, Honey Lager: Wheat, Honey
Group B
Cyrodilic Pumpkin Fritters: Pumpkin, Millet
Spiceberry Chai: Comberry, Ginger
Group C
Chorrol Corn on the Cob: Corn, Seasoning
Spiced Mazte, Rice, Ginger

Ebonheart Pact

Writ level 1 Delivery to Stonefalls; Davon's Watch, Trade Consortium: Near the dock
Group A
Grape Preserves: Jazbay Grapes
Clarified Syrah Wine: Surilie Grapes, Isinglass
Group B
Roast Corn: Corn
Nut Brown Ale: Barley
Group C
Chicken Breast: Poultry
Bog Iron Ale: Yeast

Writ level 2 Delivery to Deshaan; Mournhold, Alliance Depot: Southeast part of town
Group A
Redoran Peppered Melon: Melon, Seasoning
Bitterlemon Tea: Bittergreen, Lemon
Group B
Battaglir Chowder: Greens, Millet
Eltheric Hooch: Rye, Seaweed
Group C
Venison Pasty: Game, Flour
Honey Rye: Rye, Honey

Writ level 3 Delivery to Shadowfen; Stormhold, Refugee Refuge: North of wayshrine

Stormhold Baked Bananas: Bananas, Cheese
Maormer Tea: Rose, Seaweed
Group B
Jerall View Inn Carrot Cake: Carrots, Flour
Sour Mash: Barley, Lemon
Group C
Hare In Garlic Sauce: Small Game, Garlic
Rye-in-Your-Eye: Rye, Metheglin

All Factions (recipes level 40+)

Writ level 4
DC: Delivery to Alik'r Desert; Sentinel, Fighters Guild; Under the bridge outside the Fighters Guild
AD: Delivery to Malabal Tor; Veleyn Harbour, Fighters Guild; Inside the wall around the Fighters Guild
EP: Delivery to Eastmarch; Windhelm, Fighters Guild; southeast of the wayshrine

Group A
Mammoth Snout Pie: Red Meat, Flour
Two-Zephyr Tea: Rose, Lemon
Group B
Skyrim Jazbay Crostata: Jazbay Grapes, Saltrice
Blue Road Marathon: Guarana, Isinglass
Group C
Cyrodilic Cornbread: Corn, Flour
Gods-Blind-Me: Yeast, Isinglass

Writ level 5
DC: Delivery to Bangkorai; Evermore, Independent Privateers: On the beach between the docks and the Inn
AD: Delivery to Reapers March; Rawl'kha, Independent Privateers: On the River under the Bridge
EP: Delivery to The Rift; Riften, Independent Privateers: Under the walkway between the market and the mages' guild

Group A
Orcrest Garlic Apple Jelly: Apples, Garlic
Grandpa’s Bedtime Tonic: Guarana, Ginger
Group B
West Weald Corn Chowder: Corn, Millet
Comely Wench Whisky: Rye, Ginger
Group C
Millet-Stuffed Pork Loin: White Meat, Millet
Aetherial Tea: Jasmine, Metheglin

Writ level 6
Delivery point depends on character level and advancement.

Group A
Apples & Eidar Cheese: Apples, Cheese
Khenarthi's Wings Chai: Jasmine, Honey
Group B
Pickled Carrot Slurry: Carrot, Saltrice
Arenthian Brandy: Surilie Grapes, Lemon
Group C
Argonian Saddle Cured Rabbit: Small Game, Saltrice
Sipping Imga Tonic: Ginkgo, Lemon

Orsinium Writs
Group A
Lilmoth Garlic Hagfish: Fish, Garlic
Hagraven's Tonic: Ginkgo, Ginger
Group B
Hearty Garlic Corn Chowder: Corn, Garlic
Markarth Mead: Barley, Metheglin
Group C
Firsthold Fruit and Cheese Plate: Jazbay Grapes, Cheese
Muthsera's Remorse: Bittergreen, Metheglin

Changelog
07/19/2015: Updated AD 1st level writ recipes to reflect change from Chicken Breast to Roast Pig
07/25/2015: Updated AD 1st level writ recipes to reflect bugged quest text - quest text asks for Roast Pig, but Chicken Breast is still needed to complete.
11/02/2015: Updated with first group of Orsinium writs
11/03/2015: Updated with remainder of Orsinium writs (thanks BowD!)
Edited by Truthsnark on November 4, 2015 12:31AM
  • eldae
    eldae
    ✭✭✭
    This is a fantastic amount of work - thank you very much :)

I had actually been working on something similar (though just for Aldmeri, as it turns out, I hadn't realised there were differences between factions) and published it here.

I wondered if I could update my spreadsheet and blog post with your information? I would give you full credit and link back to this thread of course :)

eldae
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent work, thank you! This is something people ask regularly.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Truthsnark
    Truthsnark
    ✭✭✭✭
    eldae wrote: »
    This is a fantastic amount of work - thank you very much :)

I had actually been working on something similar (though just for Aldmeri, as it turns out, I hadn't realised there were differences between factions) and published it here.

I wondered if I could update my spreadsheet and blog post with your information? I would give you full credit and link back to this thread of course :)

eldae

Absolutely, please go ahead and update your spreadsheet! The more we share, the better the info availability is for players.
  • Truthsnark
    Truthsnark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, because I am an analyst for a living, here is the data breakdown (not terrifically useful, but the most fun part for me):
    • Tonic drinks are the least-used recipe type with only 6 recipes, and only appear once you start Writ Level 4 40+ All Factions recipes.
    • Alcoholic drinks are the most-used recipe type with 48 total recipes. Where there should have been tonic recipes in the mix in the lower level recipes, it looks like they used alcoholic recipes instead. This was likely due to the revamp, where most drink recipes were alcoholic - it seems they only used recipes that were in game prior to the revamp and were ported afterwards, at least for the low-level writs. This was probably done to help players because they would theoretically already have most of the recipes, but actually some of these ported recipes were pretty rare (GOLDEN LAGER I'M LOOKING AT YOU).
    • Chicken Breast is the only duplicate recipe (used for both AD & EP 1st level writs).
    • Seaweed and Lemon are the most-used ingredients in the writs, at six recipes each.
    • Beets, Lotus, Mint, Ginkgo, Tomato, Greens, Bittergreen, Melon, Red Meat, are all only used in one recipe each.
    • Each faction has 18 recipes, but AD has the most repetitious ingredients with only 21 unique ingredients used in their writs. DC is in second with 23 and EP has the most variation at 25 unique ingredients.
    • All food recipes used in pre-vet writs are even-number levels. Level 1 (10 is skipped), Level 20, level 30, level 40, etc. Drinks vary and some use half-levels (25, 35, etc). But as a general rule you can target recipes of those levels for foods at kiosks.
    • If you are max writ level and looking to stockpile only the ingredients used for the Level 6 writs, here they are: Apples, Cheese, Jasmine, Honey, Carrots, Saltrice, Surilie Grapes, Lemon, Small Game, Ginkgo (Saltrice and Lemon are each used in two recipes).
    Edited by Truthsnark on July 25, 2015 2:33PM
  • eldae
    eldae
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic, thank you!

I will post when updated.
  • RabidHellBunny
    Great info, thank you :)
    Guild Master for Knights of the Blade - XB1, EU Guild.
  • eldae
    eldae
    ✭✭✭
    I've updated my spreadsheet to include your information - thanks again :)

http://starshadow.me/2015/07/18/eso-provisioning-writs/

hope it's useful :)
  • FancyTuna8
    FancyTuna8
    ✭✭✭
    Really great info, thank you.
    Edited by FancyTuna8 on July 22, 2015 3:09PM
  • FancyTuna8
    FancyTuna8
    ✭✭✭
    Something I noticed after printing that list out and checking off my recipes:
    the ale/lager/beer-type is what I'm most commonly missing along all factions and writ levels/tiers. I'm wondering if these are a rarer drop, or possibly they drop for a faction different than mine (DC) more often. Or maybe I'm looking in the wrong general area to find beer?
    The chart really helped--I can see that if I just jump to tier 4, I have all the recipes for that. Just need to figure out what level of provisioning is required for level/tier 4 writs.
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great guide. I have seen so many questions on this I was working guide to and making notes on my recipe tracking spreadsheet too. Can I incorporate this info into my guide too?

Thanks.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great post, very useful information.

Question about one point you made, that one of your characters always gets writ IV even though at max recipe improvement, instead of writs for Cold Harbor. I have 5 low character level provisioners, all at 50 with 6/6 improvement. They all completed the initial Cold Harbor quest with the Caretaker. Yet one of them also get level IV writs. Did you ever figure out what the deal is here?
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Truthsnark
    Truthsnark
    ✭✭✭✭
    FancyTuna8 wrote: »
    Something I noticed after printing that list out and checking off my recipes:
    the ale/lager/beer-type is what I'm most commonly missing along all factions and writ levels/tiers. I'm wondering if these are a rarer drop, or possibly they drop for a faction different than mine (DC) more often. Or maybe I'm looking in the wrong general area to find beer?
    The chart really helped--I can see that if I just jump to tier 4, I have all the recipes for that. Just need to figure out what level of provisioning is required for level/tier 4 writs.

I'm thinking they may be rarer drops; candidly there isn't enough info gathering going on right now on this game to really suss out the drop patterns and approximate drop %'s for these. What I can tell you is that you are not alone in having difficulty finding those ale/lager/beer recipes. Generally recipes will be found in the zones that are appropriately leveled for that recipe - level 20 recipes in level 20 zones, and so on. Your first tier recipes will generally always be found from the starter zone through to the "first major" zone for that faction - e.g. Stros, Betnikh, Glenumbra for DC, then Stormhaven for like, level 20 through 25 recipes. There is some overlap between zones; in Coldharbour for instance I've found recipes as low as 35. Also, make sure you're looking in the right containers; in my experience backpacks have the highest drop rate for recipes, followed by cabinets, urns, pots, and dresser-type containers. You will never get a recipe from a crate, barrel, or sack, but you will get lots of ingredients!

To get to your level four writs, you just need four skill points spent in the Recipe Improvement skill, I believe level 30 in Provisioning is enough to unlock it.
  • Truthsnark
    Truthsnark
    ✭✭✭✭
    BowD wrote: »
    Great guide. I have seen so many questions on this I was working guide to and making notes on my recipe tracking spreadsheet too. Can I incorporate this info into my guide too?

Thanks.

Please, by all means!
  • Truthsnark
    Truthsnark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    Great post, very useful information.

Question about one point you made, that one of your characters always gets writ IV even though at max recipe improvement, instead of writs for Cold Harbor. I have 5 low character level provisioners, all at 50 with 6/6 improvement. They all completed the initial Cold Harbor quest with the Caretaker. Yet one of them also get level IV writs. Did you ever figure out what the deal is here?

Oh lord I wish I had. Eldae above has probably come the closest to figuring out why certain writs are available to some characters and not others, in her blog here: http://starshadow.me/2015/07/18/eso-provisioning-writs/

So here's the deal; it's probably a combination of character level, progression in Coldharbour, being able to access Belkarth (Vet Rank), and what star sign you were born under plus how many freckles your character has on their rear end.

In summary, there seems a bit of randomness to it. All I can tell you is that overall, as long as the character is at least Vet Rank 1 and has completed the quest to unlock Coldharbour, plus has access to Belkarth, it seems the level 6 turn in is always Belkarth and the level 5 turn-in is always in Coldharbour. As I level my characters I hope to perhaps get more certain about the hows and whys of it (all of my provisioners except my main are level 20-25).
  • DemisedNinja
    Thank you for compiling this for everyone. It helped me finish out what I was missing for my google doc listed below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nmAn5-7Sw9Tp3bRUiJ8-_Wc5bcBajquuHjWpbX-rQNc/edit?usp=sharing
  • eldae
    eldae
    ✭✭✭
    yeah - I think the table I put together works for 90-95% of situations - what the other situations are... I think maybe Truthsnark is right ;)
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Truthsnark wrote: »
    Also, because I am an analyst for a living, here is the data breakdown (not terrifically useful, but the most fun part for me):

[*] It looks like the duplicate recipe Chicken Breast (once used for both AD & EP 1st level writs) has been replaced on the AD side with Roast Pig. This means AD gets a leg up over other provisioning starters because this is the default recipe you learn during certification. The list has been updated.

I'm not sure why you would think such a thing but my AD Region One character is still doing "chicken breast" writs.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • Truthsnark
    Truthsnark
    ✭✭✭✭

[*] It looks like the duplicate recipe Chicken Breast (once used for both AD & EP 1st level writs) has been replaced on the AD side with Roast Pig. This means AD gets a leg up over other provisioning starters because this is the default recipe you learn during certification. The list has been updated.

I'm not sure why you would think such a thing but my AD Region One character is still doing "chicken breast" writs.

Really! I think such a thing because I am now getting Roast Pork and Mazte on my AD 1 character where before the last update I was getting Chicken Breast and Mazte. That is very interesting. I have never seen more than three groups of food/drink for each tier. I wonder if the Roast Pork was a update error? Seems a strange thing to accidentally change, especially since Chicken Breast is the only duplicate recipe.

I am going to keep testing on my characters, but can anybody else verify that they are still getting Chicken Breast on their AD 1 Characters? And also say if you have ever gotten Roast Pork instead. If the recipe flips back and forth, that's an easy fix since it would just be "Chicken Breast OR Roast Pork".
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tested with level 24 AD alt, provisioning at 21 but no points to provisioning skill and i got Chicken Breast writ.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Truthsnark
    Truthsnark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leveled a new AD character up to 6 and picked up the writ - my writ said "Roast Pig and Mazte". To test, I had a Chicken Breast, a Roast Pig, and Mazte in my inventory, and turned in the quest - what do you think happened?

The Chicken Breast and Mazte were consumed by the quest but the Roast Pig remained in my inventory. Both of my low level AD provisioners are fairly recent to Tamriel so I'm going to go reset points on my original AD character that was created back at PC launch, and see what the writ says.

Edit - My other character also got "Roast Pig and Mazte" in the quest text, but to complete the writ it actually wanted Chicken Breast. So the quest is bugged, and I have updated the list to reflect this. FOR SCIENCE!
    Edited by Truthsnark on July 25, 2015 2:35PM
  • FancyTuna8
    FancyTuna8
    ✭✭✭
    maybe the difference is console vs. pc?
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edit - My other character also got "Roast Pig and Mazte" in the quest text, but to complete the writ it actually wanted Chicken Breast. So the quest is bugged, and I have updated the list to reflect this. FOR SCIENCE!
    FancyTuna8 wrote: »
    maybe the difference is console vs. pc?

It may also be that I don't read the Writs, having done them from Day Dot on eight characters. I merely hit the "e" button till the "choose a writ" part is gone and switch quests until I can read the requirements which usually are "Deliver the Goods to the Consortium Supply Point" because I batch cook it all :)
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • Baron_Chronus
    Baron_Chronus
    Soul Shriven
    can someone post locations or provisioning writs i dont mean like stonefalls and deshaan i wanna know where in each zone thanls
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can someone post locations or provisioning writs i dont mean like stonefalls and deshaan i wanna know where in each zone thanls

Here's the Ebonheart Pact list, I started this list a while ago but haven't done many low level writs on my other factions yet.

EP Alliance Depot Deshaan Mournhold Southeast part of town.
    EP Fighters' Guild Eastmarch Windhelm Southwest of the wayshrine.
    EP Independent Privateers The Rift Riften Under the walkway between the market and the mages' guild
    EP Refugee Refuge Shadowfen Stormhold North of Wayshrine
    EP Trade Consortium Stonefalls Davon's Watch Near the dock.

Hope this helps.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭

Here's the Ebonheart Pact list, I started this list a while ago but haven't done many low level writs on my other factions yet.

EP Independent Privateers The Rift Riften Under the walkway between the market and the mages' guild

Hope this helps.
    Better yet you included the names. There's been at least one thread on the forum because the OP didn't know where to deliver his goods and people kept telling the wrong locations even though he stated "Refugee Refuge". It's the same name for the region level ie Region One is the Trade Consortium etc.

Daggerfall Covenant:
    Glenumbra; Daggerfall; Trade Consortium: Eastern Docks
    Stormhaven; Wayrest; Alliance Depot: East Gate outside city
    Rivenspire; Shornhelm; Refugee Refuge: Just inside the East Gate
    Alik'r Desert; Sentinel; Fighters Guild; Under the bridge outside the Fighters Guild
    Bangkorai; Evermore; Independent Privateers: On the beach between the docks and the Inn

Aldmeri Dominion:
    Auridon; Vulkhel Guard; Trade Consortium: West of the Docks
    Grahtwood; Elden Root; Alliance Depot: Lake Island on the East Road (near the Skyshard)
    Greenshade; Marbruk; Refugee Refuge: next to the North Gate
    Malabal Tor; Veleyn Harbour; Fighters Guild; Inside the wall around the Fighters Guild
    Reapers March; Rawl'kha; Independent Privateers: On the River under the Bridge
    Edited by Woolenthreads on July 28, 2015 11:15PM

• SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nub question, If I'm alien to the Daggerfall Covenant the writs will only ask for the ones in DC?
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • Truthsnark
    Truthsnark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nub question, If I'm alien to the Daggerfall Covenant the writs will only ask for the ones in DC?

The faction you choose at character creation - e.g., Daggerfall Covenant - will determine which writs you receive for the first three tiers of writs. So in your case, no matter what race you choose, since you have chosen DC you will start with these recipes at Tier 1, for delivery in Daggerfall:

Baked Apples: Apples
    Lemon Flower Mazte: Rice, Lemon

Carrot Soup: Carrot
    Golden Lager: Wheat

Fishy Sticks: Fish
    Surilie Syrah Wine: Surilie Grapes
  • Pedrolificus
    Pedrolificus
    Soul Shriven

Hope this helps.
    Better yet you included the names. There's been at least one thread on the forum because the OP didn't know where to deliver his goods and people kept telling the wrong locations even though he stated "Refugee Refuge". It's the same name for the region level ie Region One is the Trade Consortium etc.

Daggerfall Covenant:
    Glenumbra; Daggerfall; Trade Consortium: Eastern Docks
    Stormhaven; Wayrest; Alliance Depot: East Gate outside city
    Rivenspire; Shornhelm; Refugee Refuge: Just inside the East Gate
    Alik'r Desert; Sentinel; Fighters Guild; Under the bridge outside the Fighters Guild
    Bangkorai; Evermore; Independent Privateers: On the beach between the docks and the Inn

Aldmeri Dominion:
    Auridon; Vulkhel Guard; Trade Consortium: West of the Docks
    Grahtwood; Elden Root; Alliance Depot: Lake Island on the East Road (near the Skyshard)
    Greenshade; Marbruk; Refugee Refuge: next to the North Gate
    Malabal Tor; Veleyn Harbour; Fighters Guild; Inside the wall around the Fighters Guild
    Reapers March; Rawl'kha; Independent Privateers: On the River under the Bridge

sorry for the long "quote" but thumbs up to you guys. Hate wandering around aimlessly trying to figure out where the drop off location is from all the over leveled quests on my alts. This should be incorporated into the spreadsheeet of recipes. Maybe when I sober up and I remember I'll get to it and link it back here. But that's a big maybe.

Either way, I started to chart the required recipes, but now I shouldn't have to! Thank you very much OP!
  • eldae
    eldae
    ✭✭✭
    I have incorporated into spreadsheet - thanks :)
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The faction you choose at character creation - e.g., Daggerfall Covenant - will determine which writs you receive for the first three tiers of writs. So in your case, no matter what race you choose, since you have chosen DC you will start with these recipes at Tier 1, for delivery in Daggerfall

Oh great, thanks for the clear answer.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.