Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Player

BLKxBLAZEx
BLKxBLAZEx
Soul Shriven
Hey everyone im new to the elder scrolls never played any of them im looking for a group of ppl that dont mind helping newbies learn the proper way to do things i have one character right now just got the game love it im a level 7 and i play on xbox one
  • Shushrooms
    Shushrooms
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I got the game a couple of days ago too and I'm still learning the ropes. Mostly I just google or look on the forums whenever I have questions but I think it'd be cool if we could learn together? But I'm learning pretty quickly! I'm on xbox one too, NA.

Ebonheart Pact, lvl 12, Nightblade, Nord.
    My GT is Shushrooms, too. Send me a message!
  • Pizzonage
    Pizzonage
    ✭✭
    Look in guild recruitment forums for a guild that fits your individual wants. You will find plenty of people that will be more then willing to help out so long as you just want help and not for them to do all the work. Also depending on age if younger don't join a guild for mature people they typically dislike squeaker and if olderror try to avoid guilds without an age gate. Good luck and may you find plenty of goodies inside the stomach of many dead enemies.
  • Zeth163
    Zeth163
    BLKxBLAZEx wrote: »
    Hey everyone im new to the elder scrolls never played any of them im looking for a group of ppl that dont mind helping newbies learn the proper way to do things i have one character right now just got the game love it im a level 7 and i play on xbox one

I have been playing elder scrolls since morrowind and I have had ESO since launch. if u want just message my gt: Zeth163. I will help you out where I can. I work a Liquor store so im mostly on at night and early morning just FYI
    Bring fourth the Four Horsemen and let the Apocalypse judge the wicked
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Woking Mans Guild, Laid Back Questing And Help - ESG - On ESO NA - To Join Contact SoulSix (Syphiona) OR SS Arogonian