Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any Werewolf Guilds?

TuffMeetsClassy
TuffMeetsClassy
Soul Shriven
looking for a werewolf guild and a werewolf bite. I don't mind paying for it as well, but i'd prefer to be in a werewolf guild with some laid back players. if thats even possible. this is my first elder scrolls game....hell my first mmo really...so bear with me. I'd love to learn some more new stuff about the game from like minded players. my GT TuffMeetsClassy
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are sections in the forums for guilds including Xbone.

just letting you know that soliciting anything in forums will get your thread shutdown.
    p.s. WW is so much fun.
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • TuffMeetsClassy
    TuffMeetsClassy
    Soul Shriven
    Thank You Sly for pointing me in the right direction and I'll be sure not to "solicit" anymore :) .
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank You Sly for pointing me in the right direction and I'll be sure not to "solicit" anymore :) .

Rawr :)
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • TuffMeetsClassy
    TuffMeetsClassy
    Soul Shriven
    Can a mod please close this thread? Or perhaps move it to the proper section?
  • SumericanSlim
    Hey tuff I am a guild master in a werewolf vampire guild and if interested would like to extend an invite to you. I just made the guild a Twitter if you wanna message me on there it is @Supernatural_Be or you can message me on xbox at Slumerican Slim