Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I feed my house for ps4

realmadrisa
realmadrisa
Soul Shriven
I barely found out that you can feed your horse on teso but I have absolutely no idea how.
Please help!!

Best Answers

• Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know that you can upgrade your mount by paying 250 but I've seen that you can give your horse either apples, hay,or oats im starting to think that you can only do it for the pc version
    Ps. I have a ps4 and a crown bought mount

That's the old feeding system that was removed from the game and replaced with the riding skill thing...us old timers sometimes still call it feeding. Feeding your mount accomplished the same thing as training your riding skill or whatever its called now. Personally I go to the stable and like to pretend I'm feeding Mr Snuggles, my tiger, the broken corpses of my defeated enemies!
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
    Answer ✓
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    @realmadrisa You cannot actually "feed" your Mounts. That feature used to exist at some point on PC, but has been changed to the current Riding Training system. Whatever you saw/read that showed/said you could feed your horse is outdated and no longer applies. Now, you can only train your mount once a day for 250 gold at the Stablemaster.
    Answer ✓
  • mbaker540
    mbaker540
    ✭✭
    How does one feed a house?

To feed a horse you to a stable with a horse icon in one of the larger cities. It's 250 gold every 22 hours and the upgrades a permanent. Make sure to talk to the stable master.
    Edited by mbaker540 on July 17, 2015 5:35AM
    Xbox One ~ Aldmeri Dominion
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    To train your riding skill (you no longer feed individual mounts), go to a stable (horse head icon on your map) and speak to the stablemaster. You will then need to pay him/her 250 gold to level your riding skill in one of three areas: speed, stamina, or carrying capacity. You can do this once every 20hrs.

Alternatively, you can purchase riding lessons from the crown store if you want to level up more quickly and don't mind paying real money to do so.
  • realmadrisa
    realmadrisa
    Soul Shriven
    I know that you can upgrade your mount by paying 250 but I've seen that you can give your horse either apples, hay,or oats im starting to think that you can only do it for the pc version
    Ps. I have a ps4 and a crown bought mount
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enter the dialog with the stable master, choose View Stable, make a choice of what you want from the 3 given to you.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    mbaker540 wrote: »
    How does one feed a house?

Depends on how you define the term :). I beleive House Hlaalu feeds on "Trade", House Redoran feeds on Honour, House Indoril feeds on Duty and House Telvanni feeds on Knowledge. Everywhere else, houses feed on epople, when there are no people the houses "die" :)
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • NotSo
    NotSo
    ✭✭✭✭
    "How do I feed my house?"

Well, you have to rub blood on the walls and it has to have a fresh coat at least once a week. You will see the walls start to crack if you wait too long and if you continue to neglect the walls, then the moose will burst forth, consuming all.
    moose-jpg.jpg
    Edited by NotSo on July 18, 2015 1:42PM
    Gar'Sol the Wanderer VR14 Khajiit Sorcerer Spellblade