Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help me create a tank/DPS please <3

Dark-titan45
Ok so when I started elder scrolls online I was a noob, I probably still am but I love the game and I am a lot better now than when I started but I am in need of a better class setup, currently I am mostly DPS and a little tank. I would like to be a lot more tank and a lot of DPS. So my class is argonian nightblade vampire. I am VR4 so I have most of my skills maxed at 50, I currently use a destruction staff and dual wield, both maxed at 50. I have a ton of skill points so I can reallocate them if needed. I am a master/max provisioner and can craft most any recipe. I much prefer heavy armor and I can craft any type of heavy armor but not all my traits are researched. I DONT MIND LOSING Vampire, biggest thing I like about vampire is the bat swarm with health heal. Please let me know your setup/suggestions or if you need any more info from me. I got 17 points on magika, 19 on health and 15 on stamina. I am working on getting a full set of knightmare gear I currently have 2 pieces. Thanks for anyones help!!
Daggerfall Convenient
Rank - VR11 - Nightblade
Master Provisioner
Master Blacksmith
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heavy armor is a good start! Replace on of those weapons with 1H/Sheild and you're well on your way! I've never personally built my NB tanky, but it shouldn't be too difficult. NB's have some interesting possibilities for tanking in the Siphoning and Shadow trees and mitigation passives throughout. You can use the Esohead skill calculator to "build" your character without wasting gold on misplaced points and the like if you wish. Just do a quick google search for eso skill calculator and you're set. Hope this helps, amigo.
  • Dark-titan45
    Anyone else help me out a bit? I am more into DPS than tank to be honest but I still use heavy armor like a boss.
    Daggerfall Convenient
    Rank - VR11 - Nightblade
    Master Provisioner
    Master Blacksmith
  • Funkopotamus
    Funkopotamus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else help me out a bit? I am more into DPS than tank to be honest but I still use heavy armor like a boss.

If you want to DPS you will have to get the "Heavy armor lika boss" out of your head.. If it for the looks then just wear one chest piece. Anything more than that and you are just hurting yourself.
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" Sallington