Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for friends Xbox one

rebelSQU1RREL
rebelSQU1RREL
Soul Shriven
New to the online mmo world, I have played skyrim so I guess not too new but really just looking for people to quest with basically just started the story mode so still just getting a feel for all the characters and classes, but if your interested in grouping up and helping each other out learning the game and leveling up send me an invite gamer tag rebelSQU1RREL
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    What server/faction are you? I'm NA server ebenheart pact. If you are too hit me up. I'll play with you and you can join my gold. Gamertag is blat b00m. The 00 in b00m is two zeros.
  • OdinsSon74
    OdinsSon74
    Soul Shriven
    I like you am new to MMORPG's. Would be glad to quest and gain xp with you. Same question as @jackiemanuel. Are you on NA servers? I am and if you are friend me gt: OdinsSon74. Good luck!
  • rebelSQU1RREL
    rebelSQU1RREL
    Soul Shriven
    Yes I'm on NA server