Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quick crown stuff questions

Atlaz
Atlaz
✭✭
1. Do respec stats / skill scrolls have unlimited use?

2. Do consumables have unlimited quantity?

3. Besides a mount what would you most likely get?
I have played many games before but as a side note I'm just not interested in multiple characters when it comes to duration.
"Bretons are renowned and talented craftsmen, shrewd merchants, gallant cavaliers, and inventive wizards. They can also be proud and quarrelsome."
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Each consumable is one time use, be it potions, food or scrolls. You buy them in stacks of 10, you get 10 one-time-uses.

I like the costumes. Have bought one mount, two pets and all costumes except the dresses and the ordinator pack.
  • Atlaz
    Atlaz
    ✭✭
    Well got a mount. The consumables seem rather silly seeing how fast they would get used up. Kind of surprising the scrolls would be consumed on use when you can resat / respec at an alter.

jidjlf.jpg
    "Bretons are renowned and talented craftsmen, shrewd merchants, gallant cavaliers, and inventive wizards. They can also be proud and quarrelsome."
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Atlaz wrote: »
    Well got a mount. The consumables seem rather silly seeing how fast they would get used up. Kind of surprising the scrolls would be consumed on use when you can resat / respec at an alter.

jidjlf.jpg

It isn't really silly, you respec at the alter for in game gold. The scrolls allow you to respec for real money (i.e. crowns). For some casual players it is a lot easier to pay real money for a respec than it is to get enough in game gold.

All consumables currently in the crown store are convenience items with in game equivalents for people who would rather purchase them with real money than buy/earn/find/farm them in game.
  • Atlaz
    Atlaz
    ✭✭
    "For some casual players it is a lot easier to pay real money for a respec than it is to get enough in game gold."

Now that's just crazy talk. On the other hand though, the 5 pack exp scrolls are well worth it and are a good deal, grind from 31-36 with just one scroll. Besides that with what I had left got the perfect camo for pvp.

2jacm6a.jpg

f4h1rs.jpg