Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

join daggerfall legions guild xbox one

sm0knbarrels012
We are a xbox one community trying to build our guild and dominate the alliance war. Find us under game guilds under daggerfall legions.
Edited by sm0knbarrels012 on June 17, 2015 3:37AM
  • Kobaal
    Kobaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please post this in the Guild recruitment section. Which is not this section. Thanks!
    Kobaal - VR16 Dragon Knight - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Shadowborn - VR16 NightBlade - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Stormborn- VR3 Sorcerer - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Fat Old Templar - lvl 19 Templar - PC [NA] BwB
  • ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @sm0knbarrels012,

This post has been moved from the Players Helping Players forum to the Guild Recruitment forum for Xbox One NA. Be sure to specify if this is a NA or EU based guild for additional clarification and please remember to keep recruitment messages in the appropriate forum. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • sm0knbarrels012
    Bump
  • sm0knbarrels012
    We have werewolf members and are building our guild up with many items and crafting items
    Edited by sm0knbarrels012 on June 17, 2015 3:36AM
  • tjf5188b14_ESO
    We have werewolf members and are building our guild up with many items and crafting items

Hey man whenever you get a chance, send me an invite to the guild in-game. I'll give it a shot. As far as I know, there is no way for me to search guilds and request invites.
  • sm0knbarrels012
    Whats ur gt. Mine is sm0knbarrels012
  • Krypteck
    Krypteck
    Soul Shriven
    Could you please invite me to the guild GT : Tapalo
  • thiggins7002
    thiggins7002
    Soul Shriven
    shoot me an invite, lvl 16 dunmer dk. gt I'd Xxdr diabetesxX