Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Losing motivation.

Threyann
Threyann
Hiya, I am not sure how to begin this post, nor do I wish to make it sound like a complaint, but I've been losing motivation on lately, as long my character progressed, I went to claglorn a couple days ago very hyper amd excited, once someone I met told me about some crafting materials id only find there, but I havent found anything in days, well, not really true, I have found tons of enemies settled in every corner, amd the worst part is that they'd be always groups of at least seven people, result of that was my self always getting surrounded and beaten badly everytime I had to fight them. Like in every other online game, here is extremely complicated to find a group of trustworthy peeps and with some sense of cooperation, obviously ESO isnt a solo experience as skyrim was, but eith everyone wanting to be the hero of the day and leaving to attend their own interest almost all the time, instead helping their partner is really something im getti g sick of experiencing this often.

Best Answer

• Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    "the time I've spent improving blacksmithing on this one already takes that thought away from my mind"

You will not loose this improvement if you start a new character. You can make up to 8 characters and you got a bank. So it is perfectly possible to make a new character, get him to deposit the crafting mats in the bank ans use your vr9 to craft him trhe stuff he needs.

As for the things I've said earlier. I didn't say it to annoy you. I've said it cause it is not likely that ZOS will change this overnight. I've not looked long at imperial city, but it seems to have group dungeons for the PvE side of the community, which means more teamplay. So the solo-players likely have to wait longer.

I agree with you that this is a bad thing. I'm not against group-content. I enjoy grouping up, but forced groupcontent blocking character progression is bad. Just as forced solo-play blocking character progression is bad.

So the reason I said it was to show you the options you have right now. I don't think staying in craglorn and bounching your head into that wall over and over is beneficial for you.

As for the 4 months, if you didn't use the crowns, it should be perfectly possible to ask a refund for the remaining time. Even if you did use the crowns, there should be some kind of refund possible, I would suggest to ask support . Explain how you feel bout craglorn and it is reason for you to stop playing the game (if that is your choice). It is in their benefit too that you should want to return when they fix this issue, so making you somewhat happy with a refund would be in their interest as well.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
    Answer ✓
  • Kyye
    Kyye
    ✭✭✭
    Look into your class in the forums, there might be some helpful info that you could rebuild your attributes and morphs to better outfit your adventures in Craglorn. Also good practice to pull certain enemies IF you can. Of course you could hit the recruit section and try a guild. You never know without doing.
    XBL GT: CWB Hempire
    Bright moons guide your steps.
  • Leeloo.S
    Leeloo.S
    ✭✭✭
    In Craglorn, you can find some places with craft material to drop without fighting. You won't need any help to get them. Try looking near the nirncrux mines and the paths around.
    Anciennement Hori_Loo
    ╔══════════════════════════╗
    La section ESO HORI devient Rédemption
    Alliance ATRIA (Coeurébène)
    ╚══════════════════════════╝
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Craglorn is designed for groups of 4. This means going there solo is daunted to say the least.
    This also means that once you reach craglorn and you prefer playing on your own, it means you've reached a crossroad. You can go three directions.

1: find people to play with and enjoy the final bit of the game.
    2: park this character and reroll a new one for a new adventure.
    3: leave the game (for now).

There is no shame in choosing number 3. ZOS has allready acknowledged the issue and promised that future DLC's will less be focussed on forced gameplay. So they also acknowledged they made a mistake in Craglorn. By choosing 2 or 3 you actually show them they made the rigth decission and should speed it up!
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Threyann
    Threyann
    Well, can't say I wasnt expecting such kind of comments
  • King Bozo
    King Bozo
    ✭✭✭
    More and more people will lose interstate in this game due to lack of communication to group 4 man plus events. Lack of text chat will be the death of players if devs decide not to implement text chat unfortunately.
  • Threyann
    Threyann
    Group finder doesnt work at all, I keep losing money cause mr gear gets screwed up badly too fast, yeah definitelly I think I am going to give up here, I loved skyrim, man, but this is not my game.
  • Threyann
    Threyann
    You know what, I am frustrated as f, ive paod four months of sub in a row, I was excited as hell cause this game and now I realize how much ive wasted my time and money, I cant even go forward in a single quest at clagrorn caise every corner is over populated with foes, my gear turned out as *** as soon I stepped in the damn claglorn, I havent found a bot of nirncrux anywhere, I cant enter lairs, nor dungeons, I cant travel freely anymore cause I keep getting killed every minute, veteran level nine and my character have not a single chance against the huge groups of hooligans that every crewnof foes around is, even jackals! I have to give up in a game ive spent substantial time trying to build a decent character that now is nothing less than a ***, dissappointment is a damn understatement and doesnt even explains at all the way I feel now. Damn forced vroup gameplay, no one will ever understand that online crews are just pools pf egoism where d ery member wants to be the hero of everything amd keep until the last loot, this is simply repulsive, I would demmand refunds 100% if there was a chance for it, I swear by God. This what I am going to say bothers me to the bone, but I feel I been wasting my time for weeks now, BLAH!
  • Cookiethief
    Cookiethief
    ✭✭✭
    Yer I think zenimax needs to do something about grouping on console, I'm on PC and I've watched my friend try get a group on Xbox and its a nightmare, best think I think you can do is re work your build tbh, if you were on PC i would help you out
    My biggest fear in life is, ending up marrying a girl who is lactose intolerant, think about it you would have to purchase double the amount of milk every week, cause you enjoy the goodness of full cream milk and she is drinking soy beans, and her milk takes up extra room in the fridge, or when you are doing a midnight run to the fridge to get a nice cup of milk and to accidentally pour some Soy milk. I couldn't imagine a worst way to do married life. - Barry Scott
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What alliance are you in if your in DC me and a few of my friends just made it to Craglorn and you can join us.PM me your GT and I'll add you and I can send you a message whenever we are about to do a Run together.
  • Threyann
    Threyann
    Aldmeri dominion, and I am on PS4, no worries, really, what I am not doing at all is a new character, either, the time I've spent improving blacksmithing on this one already takes that thought away from my mind, like no, thanks.
  • Threyann
    Threyann
    Group stuff is bad as soon youd realize the lack of cooperativism that people shows online.