Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for populated trading guilds

Skeptycal
Skeptycal
I'm a vr6 with maxed smithing, woodworking, and clothing. I specialize in trading rare materials, improvement items, and crafting set armor. If interested, my gamertag is Skeptycal. I'm willing to donate weekly for guild trader, just not ridiculous amounts. Thanks!
GT: Skeptycal
  • Skeptycal
    Skeptycal
    Almost forgot to mention- XB1 only!
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if you've found a guild your looking for yet. But the Obsidian Guard could use someone with those skills to lead our Quartermaster ranks. We're not large enough for a guild store so we rely on outsourcing what we need. If you haven't used up all 5 of your guild choices, I'll send an invite for you. Please let me know, thanks.
  • Skeptycal
    Skeptycal
    I don't know if you've found a guild your looking for yet. But the Obsidian Guard could use someone with those skills to lead our Quartermaster ranks. We're not large enough for a guild store so we rely on outsourcing what we need. If you haven't used up all 5 of your guild choices, I'll send an invite for you. Please let me know, thanks.

It just so happens that I need one more guild to join. I would be more than glad to help out in yours, so long as it is not too underpopulated. If you're still interested in having me, just send an invite my way!
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Depends on how underpopulated you mean. We're holding around 20 members give or take unfortunately. We're slowly growing but not as fast as I'd hope. I totally understand if we're too small a group for you to join, I wouldn't want to waste your time. But If you're still interested in joining and trying us out, let me know and I'll invite you. Thanks for getting back to me.
  • Skeptycal
    Skeptycal
    Depends on how underpopulated you mean. We're holding around 20 members give or take unfortunately. We're slowly growing but not as fast as I'd hope. I totally understand if we're too small a group for you to join, I wouldn't want to waste your time. But If you're still interested in joining and trying us out, let me know and I'll invite you. Thanks for getting back to me.

What alliance are you based in?