Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild recruitment Daggerfall Covenant

MarcusCrunus17
My guild the Knights of the Blood are 24 members strong and are looking for new members our lvs range from 15 to vr1. We are part of the Daggerfall Covenant. We help each other out with quest, dungeons, raids, and PvP. We also do ever type of crafting and farm for materials. We have vampires and werewolves who will bite fellow guild members. Knights of the Blood take pride in helping fellow members out and random players who need the help. Anyone of any level is welcomed to join
  • bill-i-am
    bill-i-am
    Soul Shriven
    how involved must you be in your guild? of course i have no problem aiding anybody and everybody but i also like to do my own thing you know? also I'm big on farming at this point. I'm very new to the game i have a level 10 redguard with the dragonfall covenant and as of last night created a wood elf. my redguard is a dragon knight my wood elf is an archer/assassin (i forget the class) but if possible i would love an invite my gamertag is bgarner19. thanks!
  • MarcusCrunus17
    If someone asks for help we try to help them but we do like to do our own thing I'm currently at work I don't get out till 1030 pm central time but I will send u and invite when I get home and if u are on tonight I will help u lv
  • bill-i-am
    bill-i-am
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah I'll definitely be on! I'll most likely just be farming and crafting up to that point. Sounds good though thank you!
  • coprimeval
    coprimeval
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'd like to join your guild. I'm always getting supplies and I'm on most everyday. Im level 27 orc. gmrtg coprimeval
  • MarcusCrunus17
    I will send you an invite when I get home I'm on my way home right now
  • ArashiN0Kage
    ArashiN0Kage
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining your guild Gamertag Arashi N0 Kage :)
  • BigdaddyJ369
    BigdaddyJ369
    Soul Shriven
    GT - BigDaddyJ369
    Looking for a casual guild, lvl 15 at the moment. I do work 2 jobs so usually not on til around 11:30pm central.
  • Jgallaty
    Jgallaty
    Soul Shriven
    GT - xELITE4CHAOSx

Lvl 28 dragonkinight
    Looking for guild to group up with for casual play
  • gkspcg_ESO
    gkspcg_ESO
    ✭✭
    I'd like an invite. GT: Gargoyle1965

Lvl 33 Dragonknight