Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rebels of the Ruby Throne - Daggerfall Covenant - 18+ Only! - PVE, PVP, Social, Dungeons

DenverUmphreak
Rebels of the Ruby Throne are looking for peers!

In short: PvEing, Dungeon Crawling, Lvling, Social/Casual gaming, etc. for 18+ adults who aren't too adult

Summary
Rebels of the Ruby Throne is an 18+ guild focused on enhancing the social experience of Elder Scrolls Online for Xbox One by creating a community of involved, fun, dedicated and thoughtful players. People who are both dedicated gamers and also carefree personalities. Must be accepting and open minded - we don't want any jerks in our community! That said, we're all adults and you're likely to hear some cuss words. Late nighters, we love you. Lore fiends, we want your there to explain ***! Social folks, we want to hear your jokes in our guild chat. Just as long as you're not a little kid, we want you on board.

We want to build a large community that can easily trade, quest, pvp and dungeon crawl together, avoiding the general proxy chat that's always filled with screaming twelve year olds. It is hard to find dungeoneers, organize pvp or find folks to quest the land with and that's why we've formed this guild!

Requirements
Our requirements are few: you must be Daggerfall, you must be 18+, and that's pretty much it. Mutual growth and respect are requirements. Otherwise, it's all about havin a good time!

Application
We have an easy application on GamerLaunch so that we may collect Gamertags and send invites. http://rubythronerebels.gamerlaunch.com/

You may also leave your gamertag in the comments below.

PVP
We're looking for anyone who would be interested in PvPing (we want to work with other guilds and groups to help build Daggerfall's uprise against the Ebonheart dominance).

Ranks
Ranks are not thoughtlessly awarded. At first there will be many who can recruit to help build the numbers, but these applicants will be properly vetted. Rank will be earned through participation and activity - completing quests with guildies, level growth, pvp activity, dungeon activity, etc. Ranks will also represent style, type of play or if you're part of a PvP squad - ie. "Nightowls", etc.
Edited by DenverUmphreak on July 8, 2015 4:28AM
  • DenverUmphreak
    You can also leave your GT in the comments below and I will follow up with you! Thank you!
  • DenverUmphreak
    we're looking for anyone who would be interested in PvPing (we want to work with other guilds and groups to help build Daggerfall's uprise against the Ebonheart dominance), PvEing, Dungeon Crawling, Lvling, Social/Casual gaming, etc. Late nighters, we love you. Lore fiends, we want your there to explain ***! Social folks, we want to hear your jokes in our guild chat. Just as long as you're not a little kid, we want you on board.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Bumping]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on July 19, 2015 8:11PM
  • DenverUmphreak
    Another joined our ranks today! Lets keep this small social awesomeness growing - you need folks who are 18+, mature non-*** who want to pvp, dungeon or quest? we're just getting started but we're gonna be a strong and triumphant team!
  • DenverUmphreak
    Our ranks grew by four overnight! Let's keep this trend going!
  • dviine1
    dviine1
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Dviine_Zeus

Would really like to join your guild, im 20 years old with lots of elder scrolls experience, but new to ESO. Have lots of MMO experience though.
    I use to be an adventure like you, until i took an arrow to the knee.
  • DenverUmphreak
    Hell yeah! I will add you as soon as I get in game, post work this evening!
  • suavemavenger
    suavemavenger
    Soul Shriven
    Hey i would like to join your guild im 20 yrs old with a good understanding of the elderscrolls my gamertag is suavemavenger
  • DenverUmphreak
    Heya man, I searched for your gamertag and I could not find you!
  • DenverUmphreak
    Just reached over 10 members! Slowly but surely, we're growing! :)