Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mage guild leveling

borchan
borchan
Is there a way to level the mage quest besides running around like Harry Potter and collecting books?
I wont even pretend to be Harry Potter, not for this game... Not for anyone!
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No. You need to collect lore books. I have no clue what it has to do with Harry Potter, I don't remember dungeon-dwelling librarians ever being the theme of that series.
  • borchan
    borchan
    I wont bend My knees to Potter
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    it is no different then looking for skyshards.
    That it is a book is just an RPG-issue, but you dont have to read a single letter in them (although some are pretty good). bottom line is that it is just "search" - "click" - "move on".
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    borchan wrote: »
    I wont bend My knees to Potter

Then you will never get some of the best skills and ultimates in the game.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • SirNoodles309
    Your a wizard harry!
  • borchan
    borchan
    Quite Malfoy! Ha ha