Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

making a fun guild. (: need admins

ninjacrazy269
Hey there, looking for some commited fun, friendly players to help me build a welcoming guild and help people out. (: pm me on Xbox One, GT:n1njacrazy269. (: having trouble with quests? Not wanting to do it alone? Be the first to help build a amazing guild and be a big part of it.
  • nolaneyles32
    nolaneyles32
    Soul Shriven
    what faction are you
  • ninjacrazy269
    Daggerfall. (:
  • freaks34n
    freaks34n
    Soul Shriven
    Hey can't get on right now, but sounds like fun. My brother and I both play. We're on east time. My gt is freaks34n hit me up
  • ninjacrazy269
    For sure man, and i changed alliance to dominion, just for the heads up people. (:
  • Only1nexus
    GT Only1nexus send me an invite
    Guild Master of : Morrowind Musketeers
    GT: Only1nexus
    PM for invite
  • ninjacrazy269
    Sent you the invite. (: the name is The Darker Brotherhood! Haha told you it would be a fun pve, pvp guild.
  • Only1nexus
    Send me another invite please I think I missed the one you sent
    Guild Master of : Morrowind Musketeers
    GT: Only1nexus
    PM for invite
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send me an invite
    GT: acubo
    Char name: acubo

I'm EP but I can change
  • ninjacrazy269
    I added you. (: hoping get more people on to get some fun guild chat going and events and runs. (: come join.
  • DeadricStriker
    DeadricStriker
    Soul Shriven
    I'm in the ebonheart pact, but I'd still like to be in the guild. My gamertage is DeadricStriker
  • ninjacrazy269
    For people who arent in AD faction this guild is absolutely PVE friendly, if you are just looking for fun people to run with or get serious in pvp, doesnt matter, will accept you and make you feel welcome! Hail Sithis! Hahaha (adding you DeadricStriker. (:
  • Darklistener666
    Darklistener666
    Soul Shriven
    Add me. Darklistener666.. I'm a vamp if interested
    Here in the forest dark and deep. I offer you eternal sleep.

-Dread Father Sithis