Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

For those of you camping Blood Fiend spawns

grim_tactics
grim_tactics
✭✭✭✭✭
I just wanted to post this as I see this every time it's night in Reapers March and I'm sure it's similar in other zones.

You will have a much better chance just riding around from North to South and so on looking. I finally got my bite today and directed others to the spawn location. I was riding around and arrived at an area not marked as a blood fiend known spawn. I was knocked off my mount and to my surprise it was a group of blood fiends in a narrow canyon behind some trees.

I have had this happen multiple times with werewolves too.

When I can pass it on I'll post so I can give out bites.

Don't waste your time camping one area with the other 30+ people. If they aren't there when you show up then they won't be there.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The so called other people are there to kill the spaens so people can't get the disease that way they can make money off the uninitiated... Good post for those wanting a bitethough.