Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help this noob please.

DODDZ_561
DODDZ_561
Ok so I googled and googled this stuff and got unclear or no answers. So I turned to you guys now for answers. I am on PS4 and new to the game and unclear on some things.

1) what is the current patch console is on and the soft and hard caps?

2) what mission do I do to get nirnhorn gear to research ?

3) can I get the ingredients in materials from fishing and writs to make XP potions on PS4?

4) will PS4 and Xbone get the new changes to the nirnhorn trait and the PVP Dodge roll and VR16 the same time as PC.

Thanks for the help!
  • ConnorWoods
    ConnorWoods
    ✭✭✭
    Console as far as I am aware is one behind the PC in that they do not have psijic ambrosias yet (xp pots)

Soft and hard caps have been removed, there used to be a cap on damage and max attributes so now you can go as high as your build and equipment will take you.

Nirnhoned gear comes from the end of the craglorn main quest, to do this quest you will need 4 people v10+ and it is quite long, at the end each player will receive one piece of nirnhoned gear to research you then have to share and exchange for the rest.

You can still receive rare fish for fishing for trophies but is pretty useless as there is Perfect Roe for the xp pots yet so hold onto all fish to fillet them when they are released.

And I'm pretty sure the new update will be at the same time considering they have ample time to implicate it.

Thanks
    Washed up player
  • DODDZ_561
    DODDZ_561
    Thank you very much my friend