Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help!!!

chrimarie
chrimarie
Soul Shriven
I'm trying to finish the quest "Army of Meridia". I just need to save the mage Vanus Galerion. Unable to open the Chasm and the Ayleid king is inside and outside the fighters guild training hall. Also the Npc's are double. This is a huge quest and I'd like to move forward. What can I do? What can you do? please fix! Or any helpful tips to allow me to continue on with the quest would be great.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Chasm opens up only after you've rescued the king and Vanus.

Vanus is located on the north side of the map. Look for a black icon that looks like a tower. That's where he is.

Once you get the two freed, you'll need to do a few more things. After that, Cadwell will unlock the Chasm.
  • chrimarie
    chrimarie
    Soul Shriven
    Got it thanks so much.