Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP Trade Guild WITH BRAND NEW VET AREA GUILD TRADER (Pact PvP) 130+ members!

jakemeoff
jakemeoff
Hey all, just wanted to give you an opportunity to join an up-and-coming PvP-oriented trade guild! First and foremost we're an Ebonheart Pact exclusive guild, due to our PvP nature. We have over 130 members at the moment and are looking to expand greatly and add to our Guild Store and reputation! We're always a force in Cyrodiil and I myself (Synisyst) made the 50k bid alone and have made it back already, multiple times. So I know making money in our Guild is possible! Almost 25% of us are Vets as well, experience counts! We're willing to share any tips or advice and utilizing the Guild for PvE is absolutely encouraged!

Leave your Gamertags below and fight for Pact PvP and make some money doing it!
Edited by jakemeoff on July 13, 2015 2:21PM
  • Muttnuffins
    Muttnuffins
    Soul Shriven
    Been looking a PvP guild, GT: Lv 100 Kyurem, my account is currently bugged (as in nobody can send me mail or look me up because it pops up as "name does not exist/nobody with that name"). Just send me a msg if you need to do it face-to-face. VR 1 DK. And although my name is a pokemon, im 21
  • jakemeoff
    jakemeoff
    Awesome. Invite you when I get off work.