Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

RAYNE - Vamp and Wolf bites available, aspiring traders (Xbox)

xMois
xMois
Hey guys, I am the guild leader of RAYNE, we're currently small time (wanted to stay that way, but the game just won't let you be small and still have a store), but I've decided to open up the guild and get things going. Currently we have multiple characters across our members that have bites available, and would love to recruit others to help spread these afflictions to anybody in need. Being undead isn't a requirement, but man is it cool.
Anyway, starting now I'll be allowing anyone in that wants to help us bring up the numbers and become a force within felt all around Tamriel.
I focus the PvE content and my second runs our PvP groups.

We're online for a good portion of the day.
Have most crafting available (still lacking a few traits).
We're all proudly reppin' the Aldmeri Dominion, but anybody is welcome.
If you're interested throw a message my way via Xbox or in game mail.
GT: RAYNE Mois
Edited by xMois on July 12, 2015 7:20AM
  • Dante_Zetsumei
    Looking for a Vampire bit I can turn one of the members into a werewolf if i can get the vamp bite been trying forever to get my dark elf as a vampire. I am on about ever day playing eso GT is Dante Zetsumei either add me or I will shoot you a msg on live
    GT: Dante Zetsumei
    Server: Xbox One NA
    Faction: DaggerFall Covenant
  • xMois
    xMois
    Looking for a Vampire bit I can turn one of the members into a werewolf if i can get the vamp bite been trying forever to get my dark elf as a vampire. I am on about ever day playing eso GT is Dante Zetsumei either add me or I will shoot you a msg on live

Throw me a message, I'll be on shortly to send out some invites! I personally know that we have at least 3 vamp bites up currently and I would love to get that wolf bite on my other templar (been saving all the ones we currently have for newer members).
  • YoungChaplin
    Hey I've been looking for a werewolf bite for a long time! Any chance I can join and get one I'm very active and friendly :)
    Gamertag is KoolAidMan132
  • xMois
    xMois
    Guild has grown by a bit overnight, we have the bank and heraldry available now. Bites should be plentiful shortly and dungeon runs will begin as soon as enough people show interest. PvP is an ever-going thing for us right now too. Message, comment, or Xbox message for invite!
  • xMois
    xMois
    To make things easier, let's just start sending all messages to join directly to my XBL account. It's tough to keep up with in game mail, forums, and messages.
  • xMois
    xMois
    Over 25 in one night, let's keep it up!
  • Kaztiael
    Kaztiael
    Soul Shriven
    Lf a guild invite and vamp bite pls gt Kaztiael
  • xMois
    xMois
    Kaztiael wrote: »
    Lf a guild invite and vamp bite pls gt Kaztiael

Will be back on later to invite!