Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you craft the medium daedra helmet?

kamikaze590
Hello everyone, I was wondering how do you craft the medium daedric helmet? I just can't figure it out lol, can you explain the process to me? Thanks
  • JJBaboon
    JJBaboon
    ✭✭
    Firstly you need to have the appropriate crafting level of materials for whatever level piece of gear you want to create. Then you need to have the Daedric Motif that allows you to craft that style, just like the other crafting styles. Finally you will need Daedric Hearts, one per piece of gear. They are the material that allows you to craft that style, just like Moonstone for Khajiit style or Molybdenum for Breton style. That's about it. Select all of these parts in the crating window and bingo, Daedric gear.

Also, keep in mind the hearts are very rare at lower levels. I did not start seeing them frequently until VR 6+ areas.